• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

First Try What?!

Tasha4444

Reaction score
My husband and I TTC the 1st time this month. I could not sit back and see what happens so I stopped birth control 5 months ago and we had been using condoms. I was worried after 2 months of no period and tried Fertilitea; 2 days after using it I got my period and stayed regular. I started taking prenatal vitamins 3 months before TTC and got my husband to start taking a daily multivitamin too. I tracked my ovulation with LH tests (got a 100 pack from Amazon for <$30). When I knew I would ovulate in the next week we used preseed every time and I put in a softcup after then kept it in overnight. I was worried since my mom started menopause at 32 and I'm 27 also my husband is 39.

I had sharp cramps about 7dpo and CM turned thick white. I thought I might be but didn't want to get my hopes up; although I should have known when I started bawling my eyes out cuz a cat got put down on a reality show I was watching 8 dpo. I took a LH test every dpo and noticed my lh taper off then 9dpo the lh line got slightly darker. I took a cheap pregnancy test and it was negative. 10dpo I woke up after having a dream I was breast feeding my baby I ran to the bathroom and used a clear blue digital test. I didn't let myself look at it for 5 min and was expecting it to be too soon to tell. I saw it said pregnant and started dancing as quiet as possible for the next 10 min. I planned out how I wanted to tell my husband and I wanted to film it. I want to throw baby dust as everyone trying. We've been waiting to TTC til the timing was right (4 1/2 years) and the day I found out was the happiest day of my life.

Aww. That's great! First month too, how lucky :)

Congrats

That's a great story. I'm so happy for you. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Lovely. Congrats :flower:
Happy and healthy 9months to you.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

aww that was a great story hun...thank you so much for sharing that :)

Congratulations and thanks for sharing all of the extra details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"