First TTC

amandagrace

Reaction score
I'm new to this TTC I've been trying since April 2017.. This cycle I'm feeling different and I don't know and could use some advice...

My AF is set to show September 30 so that puts my ovulation date September 15 (I'm tracking with a app) and well I did have unprotected sex that day but this time it just feels weird.. i usually don't cramp leading up to AF soo here I am this cycle and only 3dpo and I'm cramping,gassy,not real hungry and peeing more frequently.. The only day this cycle I had sex was on my ovulation day.. could I see a BFP?

Anything is possible! Notice differences from other cycles but try not to symptom spot like crazy - I mean don't be like me! :D You can start testing in a week or so, I guess! Fx and GL!

Good luck and FX for you!

What are you using to track your ovulation date? Are you just going based on cycle length? If so, I really recommend that you do more -- very few women actually ovulate exactly 14 days or halfway through their cycle. What app are you tracking with?

I'm using Aunt Flo (actually called) app.. (iPhone).. It was spot on with my August cycle...

Oh and update I'm now 4dpo and now theres a weird belly button sensation that just hangs around and at times gets abit tingly, I'm not cramping as much anymore but still gassy and I forgot to mention in my first post that I wanna nap a lot and I'm someone who hates naps... I know I'm reading a lot into this but I'm sure you all have been there.. This is my first ever at trying and have NO CLUE of whats going on.. All this I'm feeling ive never felt before even with my cycles.. My cycle usually is pretty clam and I cramp while on it.. I never feel anything leading up.. The only thing is I crave sweets the week before and during and my mood is pretty staible (maybe its thanks to the all mighty chocolate I tend to have lol)...

Hi Amanda! We seem to be on the same boat give or take a few days :) Been TTC#1 since May 2017 and I'm feeling hopeful about this month. I'm just 1DPO but I'm the same when it comes to AF that I don't usually have any symptoms leading up to it other than the sweet skin craving (*fist in the air* damn you sweets tooth). So we shall see how it goes in the coming days. I'm not much of help a single I'm not sure if you can start feeling 'things' this early? But who knows! Sending positive vibes :):)

Thats exactly what happened to me! 1-2dpo cramps, gasses, then 3-4dpo weird tingling or pulling sensation around my belly button! I know it's supposed to be early for any of these symptoms but I swear that's what I felt!

Hi Amanda! We seem to be on the same boat give or take a few days :) Been TTC#1 since May 2017 and I'm feeling hopeful about this month. I'm just 1DPO but I'm the same when it comes to AF that I don't usually have any symptoms leading up to it other than the sweet skin craving (*fist in the air* damn you sweets tooth). So we shall see how it goes in the coming days. I'm not much of help a single I'm not sure if you can start feeling 'things' this early? But who knows! Sending positive vibes :):)

(*fist in the air* damn you sweets tooth) lmao I know right and thanks sending positive vibes right back :)

6dpo
Moodiness
Boobs are ok nothing happenin there yet
Pressure near belly button
Egg white feeling when wiping

I'm not familiar with the app, what is it using to estimate your ovulation date?

EWCM usually appears during your fertile period!

Okay, yeah, if it's strictly basing it on your cycle length, that's no good!

Give Fertility Friend a try. You can track everything -- symptoms, cycle lengths, OPKs, temperature, cervical mucous, cervical position, etc., and it has a nice algorithm that can tell you when you've ovulated (and why it thinks so).

I am a 28 day regular cycle kinda lady. My app always says I am ovulating on day 14 of my cycle.

I used OPKs for the first time this month and it turns out I am a late ovulater - day 17 this cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->