First TWW, looking for buddies! :)

Twinsie- I am so sorry AF came. That does stink. Hopefully next month will be your month. It is frustrating with a long cycle. Mine is irregular too so I wasn't even sure when I was due for AF. Hopefully it will be soon for you. The waiting game is torture. That's for sure

AKirkland- We went out to dinner. We went to Outback(it's one of our favorites). It was nice. We are not excitedd. I'm just super nervous. As for symptoms not tons yet. Nipples are slightly sore. Not terrible though. I have been constipated though. I am never am. I tried to go this morning and got a tiny spot of blood. Just a drop but it was enough to scare me. Don't know if it was from straining or what. Gone now but scared me. Now I'm all stressed. Was starting to relax but now checking all the time that I'm not bleeding. I have gotten some headaches and I pee all the time. That's about it for now. I think it's still early for all the symptoms. My mom never had morning sickness. Hoping I'm the same. We'll see. Any new symptoms today?

Twinsie-Oh no! :hugs: I'm so sorry the :witch: showed up. Each person is different, even if you are twins. So don't compare your fertility to your sisters, it will happen when it's meant to happen. I hope next month will be your month, at least she is here and you can begin the next cycle. Also it's very good news that your LP was a bit longer. Are you going to temp and do OPK's this cycle? Lots and lots of :hugs: for you.

Js32313-Oh I love outback, I haven't been there in a long time. I'm nervous as well, I've been so constipated and (tmi) when I do go it's like little rabbit poops. So frustrating because all this gas and what not is building up and causing the cramping. My symptoms have eased up but they're still there for the most part. The runny nose, fatigue, constipation, cramping, (another tmi) I have to wear a panty liner because I'm just like leaking CM or something. It's so gross :haha: make sure you relax, a few spots are nothing to be concerned about, only if it's bright red and a lot of blood do you need to worry. I hope you don't get morning sickness either, I haven't yet but I have had heartburn and when I burp (lol) it feels like something comes up. So I hope this isn't the start of anything.

Good luck to the ladies that haven't tested or had the :witch: show up, and lots of baby :dust: to those moving onto the next cycle. I'll pray you all get your :bfp: soon!

Thanks for your support ladies! You guys are very sweet.
I can't wait to start getting closer to my O time again. If vitex does it's job I "should" ovulate around feb 7 th, so not that far away!! I hope this month is it for me!!! Feeling cautiously optimistic. I will start temping and using opks probably early next week.
Redirtmama- so sorry AF came. Looks like we are on the same cycle again this month together!

Blizzard coming tom! It is officially winter with all the snow coming lately !!! Two feet!! Bring it on!
Are you girls drinking lots of water? I believe when ur pregnant you're supposed to drink as many ounces of water as your weight in pounds. Sounds crazy but it helps! And eat lots of fiber and greens!
Keep us updated on symptoms and stuff !

Reddirtmama-Lots and lots of :hugs: for you too. I'm sorry AF showed up. I hope next month will be it for you, good luck and keep us posted on how things are going!

Twinsie-I hope vitex works for you, Feb 7th isn't too far away! Have you heard of SMEP, from what I've read that's the best way to get pregnant because the little swimmers get a day to reload so to speak.:haha: And woohoo snow! All of our snow is melting, I'm hoping for an early spring! As for drinking lots of water, I don't think my belly could hold anymore lol I'm also eating lots of fruit, veggies, and fiber. Maybe it's the prenatals I'm on that's causing this constipation, I'm not certain. It's not too bad yet but it would be nice to get a bit more regular again.

RedDirtMama- I am sorry AF came. Hopefully this month will be your month.

I have been drinking tons of water and eating lots of fruits and veggies. Also fiber. I had the really bad constipation also but Saturday night I got the stomach flu. It's been horrible. I finally stopped throwing up but I still have diahrea. I'm just trying to keep as many fluids in as possible. I called the doc. That's what they said to do. I took today off work so I can keep recovering. As for other symptoms not to many yet. Just slightly sore nipples. Was peeing a lot but not the last two days because I've lost so many fluids. Hopefully this flu will go away and then maybe I'll notice other symptoms. Going to a class tomorrow with the nurse from my OBGYN office. We get a book tells us all we should be doing. What's safe and what's not.

Hi ladies! How are you girls doing? Im cd5 today and just looking forward to ovulating hopefully next week if my cycle decides to be normal this month. I hope it is! I really don't want to wait two more weeks to ovulate!!!!! Patience is a virtue that I lack lol. Anyways, how's everyone doing??? I am currently snowed in at home with mimosas watching sex and the city with my little puppy on my lap, so not complaining :)

JS- how was the class??
AKirkland- any new symptoms?? Did you tell all ur family yet?
Redirtmama- what you up to?

Js32313- I hope you're feeling better, how did your class go?

Twinsie-I hope you don't have to wait too long to ovulate! I lack patience too. I'm doing pretty well, no new symptoms just dealing with the same ones. I've been cramping a lot and getting sharp pains so I called my doctor. She said it's normal but if it becomes very painful and if I start bleeding I need to go in. So far I've had no spotting or bleeding, thankfully. The cramping is fine and it could just be the cysts I have on my ovaries too. I have told my family, we leave for Utah tomorrow so we will tell his family when we see them. I'm so excited. I hope things are going well for you, being snowed in sounds fun!

Twinsie- I hope everything goes normal with ovulating this month. It was hard not knowing. I didn't know when I was or when AF was due. Being irregular is no fun. I hope this will be your month. I love Sex and the City. I was watching that the other day while I was home sick.

AKirkland- I don't have to many other symptoms yet ether although being sick probably has made me less aware. I just trying to get better. Getting there slowly. Now my husband is sick. That's exciting you get to tell his family. We already told both sets of parents and I told my brother today. We are going to wait until I'm farther along for the rest of the family.

My class went well. Got a nice book. It's made by the Cleveland Clinic. My doc is a Cleveland Clinic doc so lots of info about them but all kids of info about each trimester, things that are ok and not ok to do, medicines I can take when sick, all kids of stuff. It was nice. I met the nurse I have already called with questions. She is super nice. They have a line you call anytime with questions. Been helpful so far.

Js32313-I think it's ok to not have too many symptoms. I hope you're feeling better and that soon your hubby will be as well. I'm so excited to tell his family, it's hard to make sure with everyone who does know that it doesn't end up on facebook before we can tell them. That would just be terrible, we fly tonight so I won't be checking this until I get home on Monday. I hope you all have a fantastic week and weekend!

As for the class, that's awesome! I have a book from my aunt that's called what to expect when you're expecting. I'll read that on the plane today.

AKirkland- have a blast telling ur hubby's family! So happy for you, this is a fun time :) enjoy the expecting book! Hope fb doesn't spoil your news to DHs family!!

JS- feel better!! DH too!

AKirkland- I hope you had fun telling everyone. Let us know how that goes. I can't wait to tell the rest of our family. I still want to wait alittle longer. I think maybe after we hear the heart beat for the first time. I have to figure out right time tho. My cousin is pregnant. Her baby shower is in March and I don't want to take anything away from that. Maybe after.

Twinsie- Thanks. I'm starting to feel better. He is still not so great but he'll get there. He usually never gets sick so I'm sure he will get better fast. I think it's taking me longer because of the hormones and it being a stomach bug. I'm starting to eat tho so that's good. Good luck to you this month. You will have to keep us posted as the month goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->