First TWW on clomid...anyone else???

inpghttc

Reaction score
Anyone else just starting the TWW for first cycle of clomid? I am 2-3 DPO today (I'm guessing since I don't temp) I am going off of my +OPK's and terrible ovulation pains I had this past Wednesday. I usually have pains but they were way worse on clomid!!! I called my RE and his nurse said that the pains are common, I was like WHEW, because I thought my ovaries were going to burst! I O on my own but my progesterone is low so that is why I have been put on clomid ...to see if it helps. I am going in on CD23 (the Saturday after Thanksgiving) to check my levels and hope they are good! Anyone else on their first clomid TWW want to wait with me and buddy up?!?! :flower: I am hoping we caught the eggy tis month but am nervous because we were only able to BD the day I had the pains (day after my 1st positive OPK, I got it in the afternoon). Good luck to all of you ladies!

Hi inpghttc
I totally know what you are going through, this is my first month ttc while on clomid. We have been ttc for a year and we had a chemical pregnancy last April. Right now I am about 8 dpo and I am trying my hardest not to test. This is killing me :growlmad:....Hopefully all goes well for both of us!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->