First U/S - excited yet nerous

KZD

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I had my first Ultrasound today at 7 weeks (Vaginal) Everything looked great. Bean's doing OK in there as far as the Tech could see and we heard the heartbeat which was soooo exciting!!!

BUT, It measured at 115 the first time and 118 the 2nd. Is that too low for 7 wks? Knowing too much is not a good thing sometimes because it's freaking me out.

Pleaseeeeeeeee let me know honestly...any help you can provide will be great

I just started searching frantically and landed on Americanpregnancy.org. It states that for 6-7 wks, fetal heartbeat between 90 - 180 is normal range.

I'm gonna go with them and assume everything's A ok :)

congratulations !!!

you must be so happy you saw the heartbeat !!! did you saw it or heard it by the way?

i am going to next scan on monday ...( first scan i went 2 weeks + ago and we saw 2 sacs !!! ) i am exited to see if we can catch the heartbeat this time :)

Congrats hun, at 8 weeks and a few days I had my scan. The baby's heart beat was 172 and that scared me because I thought it was high. But KZD is right, anything in those ranges are fine. It there was something wrong they would of kept you and looked into it further. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->