First Ultrasound is this Thursday - 8 week mark...

Christinee

Reaction score
I'm just praying everything is perfect..... Anyone else going for first US on the same day?

I am! I will be 8w6d, this is my second pregnancy but I'm still incredibly nervous. I'm just really hoping they find a strong heartbeat and that the baby is growing appropriately.

I am! I will be 8w6d, this is my second pregnancy but I'm still incredibly nervous. I'm just really hoping they find a strong heartbeat and that the baby is growing appropriately.

I will think of you on Thursday..... Praying everything is perfect for both of us. :)

P.S. This is my second too, but it's been 15 years since my first... It's almost like doing it for the first time again. lol I don't remember all the little details from my first pregnancy... And I don't think I worried about the little stuff like I am this time!

I will think of you on Thursday..... Praying everything is perfect for both of us. :)

P.S. This is my second too, but it's been 15 years since my first... It's almost like doing it for the first time again. lol I don't remember all the little details from my first pregnancy... And I don't think I worried about the little stuff like I am this time!

My daughter is only 18 months but I swear I've already forgotten everything haha. I will be thinking of you too and hopefully I will remember to come back and let you know how things go 😀

Mine isn't until next week. But FX for you ladies! <3

My ultrasound was fabulous! Little gummy bear is measuring on track and has a heartbeat of 189 &#128512;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->