First Viability Scan

bklove

We got married 4/07
Reaction score
Didn't go so well. They didn't find any sign of a baby, but whats funky is my dr said my blood levels went up from last week. And last week in the ER they did find some "early signs of pregnancy" when they did the scan, it looked like a shadow of sac, and today nothing. So i'm sort of confused, a little sad, but besides that really ok with the situation. I wasn't devasted, was hoping for a heartbeat, but I think i've just been at this to long, and have become numb to the madness. I dunno, but do you guys have any thoughts on the issue? The numbers to me don't seem to be doubling as they should so it suggests something is wrong, but what? I don't get to fully talk to my dr till tomorrow morning...well later this morning now.

Update: Just found out it was an ectopic. The numbers really didn't rise like they should, but they did go up.They finally found it though. :( I was given a drug to get it out my system. A little sad about it, but mostly ok. Ready to just move on.

Oh hun im so sorry i really dont know what to suggest other than talking to your doctor??Hopefully by the time i reply to this though you will have talked to them hope it went ok and did they say they would scan you again to check or anything??
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Numbers should round about double, but this might not be every 48 hours, can take 72 hours to double so maybe that's what you're seeing???

I hope all is well, keep youor fingers crossed

Amy xx

The numbers are barely going up, which is what the special part it. It was 5,000 something on monday and just nudged up to 6 and change 2 days later. So my gyn just said she's going to try to schedule an emergency scan to find where it is. I feel like i'm in a bad episode of the twilight zone right now.

good luck for tomorrow, thinking of you xxx

hope you get some better news tomorrow :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow, I also have my scan tomorrow, very scary times.

Thanks for your msg and advise as well

Hugs

Hope things go well for you fluxupoem :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back