firstly...

emalou90

Reaction score
i do hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day yesterday and that Santa gave you everything you wanted. :thumbup:
Secondly i wish you a lovely Boxing Day, i hope it's filled with lots of food and crap TV :flower:

Thirdly... i wonder if we had any Christmas Day babies? Anyone know of any yet? :happydance:

Fourthly ( <-- i regret starting like this! haha :dohh:).... update from myself, my little one loved Christmas yesterday, she didn't stop moving all day when we were seeing family and i'm expecting probably a quiet day today! She must have moved throughout the whole showing of 'The Incredibles' on BBC One. I also had a majorly HARD bump all day which was uncomfortable and made me not want to eat lots. She must be running out of room!! :shrug:

Fifthly.. i have far too many Terry's Chocolate Oranges, they will last until Easter i'm sure.

Enjoy Boxing Day everybody and Happy Christmas too you all (again!) xxxxxx

hi hun! pleased you had a lovely xmas! We were really busy all day - first at in laws for dinner and then my parents for tea (doing things opposite way round today).

my bump was tightening ALL day again yesterday and she was going bonkers yesterday evening - feet and all sorts sticking out my side! Everyone commented on how low my bump was too. your bump still hard this morning? i felt so uncomfortable yesterday - had a bad tummy the night before up every 2 hours) and just felt sicky all day yesterday - managed some dinner but just didnt feel right at all!

haven't heard of any xmas babies - although saw noodles was in labour yesterday morning on her post so maby her little flump arrived? not sure!

i may even have to give some credit to MIL - i was expecting to get loads of stuff for baby, but she actually said that as this is the last year where it will be just me and hubby she wanted to treat me and not get any baby stuff which was lovely! xxx

hi hun! pleased you had a lovely xmas! We were really busy all day - first at in laws for dinner and then my parents for tea (doing things opposite way round today).

my bump was tightening ALL day again yesterday and she was going bonkers yesterday evening - feet and all sorts sticking out my side! Everyone commented on how low my bump was too. your bump still hard this morning? i felt so uncomfortable yesterday - had a bad tummy the night before up every 2 hours) and just felt sicky all day yesterday - managed some dinner but just didnt feel right at all!

haven't heard of any xmas babies - although saw noodles was in labour yesterday morning on her post so maby her little flump arrived? not sure!

i may even have to give some credit to MIL - i was expecting to get loads of stuff for baby, but she actually said that as this is the last year where it will be just me and hubby she wanted to treat me and not get any baby stuff which was lovely! xxx

i'd like to say...OH MY GOD your mother in law actually thought of YOU and YOUR HUBBY!? and NOT the baby!?! whoaaaaa haha :thumbup: that's really nice of her though in all honesty. i think the last thing you need on Christmas day (after all your scares of her coming early) is to be given loads of presents for baby!

I think these tummy tightenings are causing the whole 'feeling yuck' business :hugs: if you think about it, i bet it's squishing your stomach and making you not want to eat etc. I really do hope they calm themselves down hehe.

My tummy isn't so hard this morning but still not as it was before... i've still got legs/bum in my ribs and feel as if i need to pee every minute of the day hehe. :dohh:

Enjoy your day :thumbup: :hugs: we're going to my parents house today for Boxing Day dinner and presents...
oh looks like my little one is saying hello too... i've just had a leg rather forcefully jabbed out my tummy.. thank you little one haha xxxx

OH YOU'RE FULL TERM TODAY!!
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS woooo :D xx

OH YOU'RE FULL TERM TODAY!!
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS woooo :D xx

we are indeedy - woohoo!!!!!!!!! :happydance: didn't think we were gonna make it, but now we have i can fully see us going overdue :haha: what a lovely prospect!

sounds like we both have active little girls ready to break out - i swear she thought my belly button was the exit the other day.

and haha i know - was so shocked she hadn't got us loads of baby stuff for xmas! although when she arrives i'm sure we will get showered with stuff....

how has your MIL been? have you had to see her over xmas?

i've just scoffed a whole dairy free choc orange bar - i know it's early but what the heck, i'm pregnant and it's christmas!!!

glad your bump is feeling less like a rock today :hugs: i guess you are right about my tightenings giving me an upset tummy - it's driving me nuts now and really feeling sore now. and i had the worst shooting pains in my lady area last night - proper made me shout ouch and hubby kept panicking thinking i was in labour! think she must have been doing some headbanging down there or something.... xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"