Fisher price flask & Dr Brown bottles...

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
hello ladies

does anyone know if dr brown bottles fit in the warmer part of the flask?

thanks xxx:hugs:

The flask is HUGE I doubt they make bottles too big to fit in there?

Thanks Toria

Just wanted to check before I bought the flask. Is it much better than an ordinary flask? I know that it as a part to stand the bottle....

Yes they do, although they seem to take an eternity to warm:dohh: My old tommee tippee bottles seemed to warm much quicker!
Oh & to answer your other question, the only part different to a normal flask is the actual bit the bottle goes in to warm, it is just handy that it all fits together rather than having a separate flask & container to pour the water into. I use mine all the time, my 1st one broke somehow, so I e-mailed Fisher Price & they sent me a brand new one:)

Dunno abou t Dr Brown but Tommy Tippee Closer to Nature ones dont fit in it.

I've not had any problems using my CTN bottles with our flask - been using it for 6 months now

I've not had any problems using my CTN bottles with our flask - been using it for 6 months now

I only have 2 and they're too wide - I wonder if its coz thery're the titchy ones??? Or maybe I have a different size flask!! :wacko:

x

I only have 2 and they're too wide - I wonder if its coz thery're the titchy ones??? Or maybe I have a different size flask!! :wacko:

x

Ahh, I find that my 5oz bottle drops too far into the heating cup but the 9oz bottles are ok.

I dont know hun but the dr brown bots are so funny they are probably the size of little rihanna hehe

I have the Dr Browns bottles hun.... swear by them for colic.... takes ages to put them together and wash em ay xx

I can get my CTN ones in but sometimes they get stuck! Not fun when out and I have to find a sink, hold the container upside down and bash it! :dohh: This is with 9oz bottles, maybe I'm doing something wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->