Fisher Price Rainforest/Luv U Zoo

bubbles82

Reaction score
I know I'm only early days, but been having a look at nursery themes and various ideas for what kind of things I want to start buying when the time comes. Hoping to stay team yellow so will be having a neutral theme nursery, I'm thinking of yellow walls and white furniture maybe, and I'd like to have everything else in bright colours, not all pink or blue even when we know the gender! I really like the Fisher Price Rainforest or Luv U Zoo range, although sometimes I wonder if these are more suitable for boys even though they're marketed as gender neutral. They seem quite pricey though, so I was just wondering what others opinion on these are, particularly anyone who has them, or anyone who had found good deals on them or similar cheaper alternatives.

Also any pics of nurseries in this theme would be much appreciated!

I'll find my pics, but I'm a bit of a collector of Fisher price Rainforest. We have two girls and its pretty gender neutral. It is expensive and it's something we built on gradually. Luv U Zoo is newer, I'm not sure yet if its here to take over Rainforest though, I've suspected this.
Most of our stuff is now shipped in from America. In the UK, bedding and curtains are more white based than green, the green bedding is more available in the US. Theres also a pink version over . You'll find the US stuff to be higher quality too, and more available there. :(

eBay is your best bet.

We used wall decals (there's different sizes, the big ones are the best quality)

We also bought several gyms and customised the mat into buggy hoods and liners. We've used our inagination for things and customed them up with the accessories

Checking into rehab this week :rofl:

It's do-able but if you have friends overseas you can get the best bits

i got a couple of Love u zoo things for my baby girl (the swing, and bouncer) she loved them. i had her nursery done in pink and lime green.

now i am having a boy and will reuse them. i am so glad i went with gender neutral!

i am also putting him in DDs nursery- since the walls are lime green, i will just remove all the pink accessories and put in blue and gray ones.

Thanks for the info AtomicPink, and sounds great Stella, glad you were able to reuse them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->