Fisher Price Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Fisher Price Amazing Animals Choo Choo Train?

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510rAGjXliL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

What is it like? And is it the same things as the Sing and Go Choo Choo Train or is that different?

Billy has that train bought it for him when he was 6months and he still loves it and plays with it loads and he's 2 now. Would highly recommend it.

We bought that for Summer last xmas when she was 7 months and tbh it's only been in the last month or so she's even bothered with it. Waste of £40 for us : / xx

William has the one in the picture and isn't overly bothered by it. He got it last Christmas before he could crawl and got annoyed with it moving away from him all the time!

He is older now but still the only feature he really likes is the song, he is indifferent to the animals and tends to pull it over when it moves (so we have switched the movement off). The only time he really uses it in when he is in his cot, he reaches his hand though the bars and sets off the song again and again.

I paid £10 for it secondhand with a whole lot of extra animals. I'm glad I didn't pay full price.

Is there any way of showing it to your little one in the shop or letting them play with it at someone's house to get a better idea of whether it will be something they will like?

I don't know anyone else who has one! Trying to think of toys that'll help with encouraging her to crawl ... And it has en elephant on which she LOVES!

Kian got that last year for christmas, he didnt show muuch intrest in it until he was about 8 months old but then he started to really like it and play with it, he still plays with it now at 15 months. I would reccomend it loads xx

Is it the same thing as the one that is called Sing and Go or is that a slightly different version? It looks the same, but dunno if maybe it has different songs or something on it

It's the same and amelie STILL plays with hers 2 years later LOL

Aidens got 1 but got it secound hand he played with it and its ran out of battery tryed to replace them but its not working maybe need to get new batteries though! but i put it on top of his toy box as his toy box is animals and it looks great! xxx

We've got it for LO for Christmas so he's not played with it yet, but from what I can tell in the box it looks really good :) Got it for £22 from Argos x

We have this. Both little ones love it x

im not sure if lo loves it yet as xmas gift and he will only be 5 months at xmas but i love it x

We've got it for LO for Christmas so he's not played with it yet, but from what I can tell in the box it looks really good :) Got it for £22 from Argos x

ditto! bargain and looks like great fun!:happydance:

MIL has got this for Bobby for xmas, it looks good when i had a play with it in the packaging :haha:

my son got this as a present for his first christmas, he was 4 months old, didnt really take interest in it until 9months, but he still plays with it now, although hes not interested in the animals, as they dont do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back