fitteds and wraps

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by foquita, Oct 7, 2013.

1. foquita

foquita Guest

I think what I'm talking about are called fitteds anyway :haha: not totally sure!

I've got some lollipops, little lambs, and TB bamboozles fitteds and wraps and what I want to know is can I mix and match? or do I have to use a LL wrap with a LL bamboo? and a bamboozle with a TB wrap and so on?

I have some terry squares as well, can I use them with any wrap?

probably silly questions but I'm a FTM so pretty clueless :angelnot:

2. foquita

foquita Guest

oh and with BG flips do I have to use a flip insert or can I use a LL bamboo for example?

3. Rachel_C

Rachel_C Well-Known Member

As long as the fitted or flat nappy fits completely inside the wrap, you can mix and match as much as you like :) Sometimes a nappy will look like it won't fit but you can usually poke the nappy in with your finger, as long as it stays put it should be fine. The same applies to Flip covers - you can use them as a wrap over a fitted or flat too.

4. foquita

foquita Guest

yay, I'm glad! thank you rachel :) I'm so excited for the baby to come so I can start experimenting :haha:

5. Rachel_C

You'll have fun :) How many sposie users can say that about nappies?!

6. foquita

foquita Guest

not many i reckon, and none of them can say they spent a good portion of their pregnancy organising and categorising nappies by colour, type, brand, etc :haha:

7. Rachel_C

:rofl: Poor souls don't know what they're missing!