Five moths next week and started weaning today

AlwaysPraying

Mom of two!
Reaction score
We started with a little rice cereal today and he did so well! I feel that he is ready and he showed me today he is! I'm going to try a little of everything over the next month and then really start when he's six months full go. Just wanted to share the sucsess. As we all know it's a struggle deciding when and how to wean. I feel really good about it!

Congrats to your little guy on doing so well. We started weaning when Clara was 4 months 1 week on advice from her pediatrician and it's been great! She loves her food and screams with excitement at mealtime. When adding new foods, remember to wait 3-4 days in between each new food to make it easy to identify anything that baby might have a reaction to.

i gave charlie a bit of banana to squish 2 days ago, and we fed him some little bits too as he kept trying to put it in his mouth but missing! Charlie is 5 months tomorrow. He really enjoyed it, we didn't give any yesterday just to make sure he didn't have a reaction. Xx

Good for you, hope mine willcome easy too.

After a few more days he's still doing great. Today I had to give extra cereal and extra formula so he was hungry! I was worried about his milk intake but he seems to be holding steady. I'm thinking tomorrow I'll try him on banana? Many carrot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"