Flashing light toys?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by DaisyDuke, Dec 27, 2009.

1. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

Hi, my 5 weeks old is obsessed with the flashing christmas tree lights. So i have been looking for a toy that incorporates them? I have been looking online but cant seem to find anything. At this rate im gonna have to keep the lights up all year :haha: Any ideas greatly apprecitated.

XXX

2. Scally

Scally Well-Known Member

Thats a hard one, not that i know of, but there might well be! I was thinking the same with my LO. Mind u she does have a lovely twinkling light on her cot mobile, if she gets a bit irate in the evening we put her in her cot and she watches that (she doesnt sleep in her cot yet, she sleeps in our room. Sorry long winded answer!!!! lol

3. Kaites

Kaites Well-Known Member

4. kyesmummy

kyesmummy Mum of 1 TTC#2

hey hun, kye loves flashing light toys too!! ive got him a little singing alfie bear by v-tech which was a tenner from waterstones (u can get it from argos too) and from the entertainer shop i got him a spider toy which goes on his car seat and that by play gro and i think that was a tenner too. hope this helps! xx

5. Klb8916

Klb8916 Well-Known Member

Marks and Spencer do a white teddy bear that as a belly that flashes different colours my LO loves the lights as well, she opens her mouth in amazement everytime we go to the local shopping centre and see all the lights. Means mummy as to go shopping loads :)

6. AP

AP Well-Known Member

A Rainforest Fisher Price cot mobile might amaze your LO! I love mine, I mean, Lo's :blush:

7. Vici

Vici Mum to a LTTC princess!!

Theres an ABC toy with a mirror in from Boots which has flashing lights :)

8. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

Oh she has this :) still in the box, maybe it will do the trick, thanks. XXX

9. zoe0504

zoe0504 Well-Known Member

HI, my LO has a disco ball, stares at it for hours. Simple things hey!!! x x x