Flashing light toys?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Hi, my 5 weeks old is obsessed with the flashing christmas tree lights. So i have been looking for a toy that incorporates them? I have been looking online but cant seem to find anything. At this rate im gonna have to keep the lights up all year :haha: Any ideas greatly apprecitated.

XXX

Thats a hard one, not that i know of, but there might well be! I was thinking the same with my LO. Mind u she does have a lovely twinkling light on her cot mobile, if she gets a bit irate in the evening we put her in her cot and she watches that (she doesnt sleep in her cot yet, she sleeps in our room. Sorry long winded answer!!!! lol

Emma got the Leapstart learning table for xmas and it has lights that flash with the songs/activity buttons.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-LeapStart-Bilingual-Learning-Table/dp/B000062XQ8

She loves the lights too :)

hey hun, kye loves flashing light toys too!! ive got him a little singing alfie bear by v-tech which was a tenner from waterstones (u can get it from argos too) and from the entertainer shop i got him a spider toy which goes on his car seat and that by play gro and i think that was a tenner too. hope this helps! xx

Marks and Spencer do a white teddy bear that as a belly that flashes different colours my LO loves the lights as well, she opens her mouth in amazement everytime we go to the local shopping centre and see all the lights. Means mummy as to go shopping loads :)

A Rainforest Fisher Price cot mobile might amaze your LO! I love mine, I mean, Lo's :blush:

Theres an ABC toy with a mirror in from Boots which has flashing lights :)

Marks and Spencer do a white teddy bear that as a belly that flashes different colours my LO loves the lights as well, she opens her mouth in amazement everytime we go to the local shopping centre and see all the lights. Means mummy as to go shopping loads :)

Oh she has this :) still in the box, maybe it will do the trick, thanks. XXX

HI, my LO has a disco ball, stares at it for hours. Simple things hey!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"