flat (ish) tummy again ....6w ? :/

suspectpink

Reaction score
Hi I'm 6 weeks today and after 2 weeks of extreme bloat it's gone down this morning ?? I never had bloating so badly in my previous pregnancies so don't really know if it's normal to go up and down so drastically. .... no doubt tonight it will be back 😊

Anyone else experienced this ? 😊 xxxx

I had my bloat vanish a week ago, too. It's back today. Hooray....? Haha!

I had my bloat vanish a week ago, too. It's back today. Hooray....? Haha!

😂😂😂😂 naughty bloat ha! .... I've just eaten and it's creeping back now 😆 .... god I hate these 12 weeks hahaa

Haha you spoke too soon! I got some nausea tonight to add to that bloat. Fun stuff. I need to increase my water intake, I think. Might help.

Agh same with the nausea 😷 but it's coming and going too haha I went to the gym this morning looking green .... now I'm sat eating sweets 👍 I'm not drinking enough either 😕 ... it's defiantly all fun ;)

Yeah, nausea gone this morning but more bloat. Belly band is holding up my pants today.

I've got my 1.5 L water bottle on my desk and my goal is to get through this thing by the end of the day!

I'm on progesterone pills morning and night, and when I started taking them a week ago, I noticed more pronounced symptoms.

My scan is on Feb 13. I'm hoping I'll have an adorable little picture to share with family for Valentine's Day. When is yours?

Aw lucky you no nausea 😆 mine keeps coming and going but definitely painful bloat again 😂

Good luck with the water !!! I'm going to really try today 👍

This is the first day I've felt a bit teary ? I've been feeling pretty unemotional until now 😂

My scans on 7th Feb 😄 I'm so nervous and excited ! I've paid for an early one because I can't wait any longer ha

Aw that's a lovely idea to announce on valentines day xxx

Oh man I was a mess emotionally two days ago! I was angry at everyone and tearing up every slight thing.

I managed to meet my water goal and more. Yay, me! I do feel better today, although bloat is still same.

Your scan is soon! How exciting! Will your partner be there with you? My DH and I live in different countries until this summer, so I'll be going solo to all my scans. I think they'd frown on me bringing my cat for support...

Aw really !? Wow we are right in tune with each other 😂😂 animal adverts are becoming a real issue ha!

Amazing job with your water :) I'm no where near having the right amount 😣

Yeah my husband will be with me :).it's our first baby together and we are super excited. .. he has a 12 year old daughter so it's been a while for him .... she lives with us and my 3 boys :) ... aww you should pop your cat in your bag and blame your hormones 👍 do you think your husband will manage to get to any scans ? .... at least you can get some yummy pics and perhaps they will let you video the screen for him :)

Haha! "Why is your purse meowing?" Videoing the screen is a great idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Hey the water really works. Almost no bloat today! I drank my 1.5 L again, so hopefully I'll still fit pants tomorrow.

Your family sounds lovely. I bet they are (or soon will be if you haven't told then yet!) thrilled about your new bean in town.

This is our second pregnancy, and we're praying that this is our first take home baby.

Haha! "Why is your purse meowing?" Videoing the screen is a great idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Hey the water really works. Almost no bloat today! I drank my 1.5 L again, so hopefully I'll still fit pants tomorrow.

Your family sounds lovely. I bet they are (or soon will be if you haven't told then yet!) thrilled about your new bean in town.

This is our second pregnancy, and we're praying that this is our first take home baby.

Aw would be brill if they let you video it :) xx

Keep me posted on the pants situation ;) .... my bloat wasn't too bad yesterday morning then by the evening I thought my tummy was going to explode 😂 my husband actually looked concerned when he saw it ... the only way I could get him to sympathise was to remind him how he feels after a few beers and a humongous Chinese take away .... he understood then ha

Yeah my crazy little family are excited :) my 3 year old little boy doesn't quite understand yet bless him. ... all being well at the scan I'm going to get a little book to help him get his head around it :) he's such a mummys boy so I'm hoping he will be ok :)

Aw so sorry for your loss :( xx I have everything crossed for you with this little one 😊

How is the nausea? Mine comes and goes in waves 😷 heading to the gym now .... mainly to watch everyone else ha

Today I'm officially the "most pregnant" I've ever been, so I'm super happy about that!

Nausea seems to hit me most often at night when I'm exhausted. I go exercise every morning early so I'm glad I haven't had trouble then.

The beer and Chinese food analogy made me laugh. It's so true!

Your toddler and your bean will be about that same age difference as your teenagers, so once your little boy gets used to the idea, he'll be thrilled to have a partner in crime!

Aw yayyyyyy! Amazing :) you can start practicing your woddle now ;)

I don't know what's going on in my tummy today ... pulling stretching gargling .... probably just trapped wind ha

How old are your teens ? :) mine are 17 & 14 ....2 years and 6 months exactly between them and the best of buds ! It's a perfect age gap isn't it :) .... if this little one is a boy too it will be like history repeating itself! :)

Oh I have no kids, aside from the noisy furbaby. I was noticing your kids' ages. So cool.

I'm looking forward to the waddle! My tummy feels full. Lots of gurgles. Interesting twinges and pulls when I move around, like from crouching, kneeling, squatting... I teach little kids so I'm always moving around in weird ways!

Oh I have no kids, aside from the noisy furbaby. I was noticing your kids' ages. So cool.

I'm looking forward to the waddle! My tummy feels full. Lots of gurgles. Interesting twinges and pulls when I move around, like from crouching, kneeling, squatting... I teach little kids so I'm always moving around in weird ways!

😂😂😂😂 sorry I misread hahaaaa I need more sleep! I'm not a lunatic I promise ;) Yeah will be so lovely to have the same as I had with Zakk & Sonny :) it's like that time was a whole generation ago ha! It was really ..... zakk will be almosr 18 when this one comes along .... the same age I was when I had him !! How scary is that 😊

Wow are symptoms are so similar ! I can't believe how uncomfortable I actually am so early 😂

Ooooh man.... I did not eat breakfast early enough today and my body is telling me off. So much nausea. Thankfully I was able to eat so I'm hoping it'll subsided by this afternoon. I have learned my lesson, and there will be no skipping breakfast ever again!

I found a recipe for iced green tea with ginger syrup and lemon. It looks and sounds amazing, and I think I can make a pitcher of it to have on hand. That is the goal today!

Aw how are you feeling now ? .... I don't usually have breakfast but I had to force myself this morning I felt so awful 😷

Oooo that sounds different ! I'm so fussy I'm not sure I could stomach it ha

I've got work tonight and tomorrow I'm dreading it ! I'm going to have to take emergency sweets and biscuits ha

Nausea subsided by mid afternoon, thankfully. Went shopping for quick snacks to eat so I don't have to cook before nausea sets in. We have a long weekend due to a Malaysian holiday, so I won't have school til Tuesday. Hooray!

Hope your hours at work are easy and unevetful!

Aw yay that's good :) ..... 8ve just eaten chocolate fudge cake in the window of opportunity when I felt ok hahaaa .... Monday I will start eating more sensible I promise ;)

I sing in a band 😊 .... tonight it's a pub gig which is always eventful 😂😂 ... tomorrow we are playing at a wedding fair so a little more subtle .... providing I don't feel sick ;)

Enjoy your lovely long weekend :)

How did your gigs go?

I am so tired today. I walk every morning with a friend (who does not know about my pregnancy) and this morning she blasted off ahead of me, and I was just pathetic, trying to keep up! I am super cranky, too. Not fun. I hope everyone just leaves me alone today 'cause I can't guarantee I'll be 100% polite. I might need a little coffee today to make it through!

Talked to my DH yesterday for a long time. That was great. I showed him my bloated tummy. Ugh. He was just grinning. He's just so happy, and that makes everything a little better. I'm very proud of myself for not gaining any weight. I have been eating every 2 hrs, little mini-meals, and that seems to be working out. I didn't drink enough water over the weekend, so I'm going to go get my 1.5 L filled up now.

Btw, chocolate fudge cake sounds AMAZING. So jealous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->