Flat nasty hair (poss OT?)

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
But then it's not off topic cus my hair's only been like this since being preggers :growlmad:

my hair is totally flat! no life to it, whatever I do it looks greasy and horrid :( i'm getting it restyled tomorrow in hope a visit to the hairdressers will perk up my confidence, but I was just wondering if any of you gorgeous ladies have the same problem? and if so is there any particular brands of hair care stuff that works for you?
I'm getting well fed up of looking like a spotty greasy kid all over again!

Thanks xx

yeah, mine went a bit lank, so I got my perm done again - i love perms! (its not a granny/80s perm though - its a loose gentle curl)

My hair has been horrible all through pregnancy!

By the time I've washed, dried and straightened it its greasy again, soooo annoying isn't it?! xx

really annoying :( I sat and cried after straightening mine earlier cus it just looked as though I hadn't washed it or done anything to it! Here's hoping the lovely girls @ the hairdressers can sort me out hehee! xx

Mines foul and generally doesn't do ANYTHING! :hissy:

Sucks don't it? :lol:

I've been fortunate in that my hair has been actually really quite good since I got pregnant. I was expecting it to get really oily since it has a tendency to do that normally.

As for haircare products, I use Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner and loooove how it makes my hair feel. I've been using it for years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->