"Flat" temps after O???

BritTTC2.2013

Reaction score
So first all these weird +OPKs in a row (today's still + but getting lighter) which has nvr happened and now the flat temps? I'm new to temping this cycle but I know the therm is good, it fluctuates between 97.74-.76. Any ideas or advice is appreciated!! Thanks ladies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 9
So first all these weird +OPKs in a row (today's still + but getting lighter) which has nvr happened and now the flat temps? I'm new to temping this cycle but I know the therm is good, it fluctuates between 97.74-.76. Any ideas or advice is appreciated!! Thanks ladies :)

Your chart looks really good! It does seem strange that they are all so close in number but I wouldnt worry too much about it. They are where they need to be and thats all that matters!! Oh and I once had Positive OPKs for five days, im not sure why either.

Thanks for the input!! I'm in day 9 w +OPK...I'm ovr that tho lol I'm just writing it off to my body freaking out. On the other hand, today my temp rose to 97.9 so I'm hoping it just continues lol

I *always* have flat temps after I O, even with multiple follies, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->