flat temps

missranda

Waiting on a Miracle
Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e1f59/thumb.png

Wondering if my chart looks good or not. My temps are staying up but they are flat. I feel like it shouldn't be flat like that. Idk...

Forgot to mention I tested BFN this morning on 11 dpo. I was trying to hold out til at least 13 dpo but it just didn't happen.

Your basal thermometer could be broken. This happens when it starts to have a preferred temperature. A few of the less expensive ones is known to have this happen.

Temp is different today... and its not the batteries nor is it cheap. But thank you for your input :flower:

Plus my temp had been changing throughout the day.

Hi, didn't want to read and run, only started temping this month myself so can't offer you any advice, but fx for you x

Thanks I've been charting for two years and it was the first time I had had that many alike temps post o. Kinda odd... we will see what happens. Today is 13 dpo.

Thanks for fx :)

Good luck to you on your journey.

I don't think flat temps mean anything :) the month a friend got her bfp she had the same temp from about 2-12 dpo, the day it went up a tiny bit she got her bfp :) good luck!

I don't even know what's going on now. Temp is dropping and AF is MIA.

Ff doesn't give me a test date?

Anyway I'm spotting. Onto the next cycle.

I can't complain. My cycles have slowly become shorter and shorter. It only took my body 11 years to have a normal length cycle. I mean just last august I had a 121 day cycle followed by a 91 day cycle then some weird annovulatory 20 day cycles. And last month wasn't too bad either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->