Fleece liners??

JA1988

Reaction score
Might sound like a daft question but I can't understand whether am doing something wrong or not, I always use fleece liners in his nappies and have used various different brands including tots bots and little lamb, but they usually feel fairly soggy and I thought they were meant to keep their bums dry??

I surely can't be doing anything wrong as it's not rocket science, put liner in nappy, do up nappy and go!!??

They are meant to keep LO dry. Are you changing just after LO has weed, or leaving the nappy to get really wet? Even the best fleece liner out there can't keep LO dry when the nappy is full; what they do is keep LO dry when the nappy has some absorbency left.

That's so odd because they seem pretty damp even after just an hour, for example today I took him to get weighed, put a baby blush pocket on him with a mio prefold and two little lamb boosters just before I left the house, had him weighed an hour later and when I took the nappy off, the liner was really soggy!? This happens in whatever nappy I have him in (bg aio's boosted with ll, flips with an organic and stay dry etc). He does wee for england, but the liners seem damp even if some of the inserts are still dry?!

Can you recommend a better brand than what I am using?

I think fleece is pretty much fleece. I've used a variety of bought ones (Wee Notions and some I got in a trial pack, not sure of the brand) plus ones I've cut up from different blankets and they've all performed pretty much the same. Have you checked how they work by pouring water into a nappy and pressing on it with your hand, then watching where the water goes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"