Fleece/ Wool wraps

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Has anyone tried using fleece or wool wraps? How did they hold up? I fancy trying some but am a bit sceptical as to whether they actually work :blush:

they do work, i havent used my wool yet but have started putting leyla in fleece overnight cos it keeps her sooo dry, well i mean obv the nappy is wet underneath but she doesnt leak through, fleece is my friend haha

ive heard wonders about wool but they do need a bit more work than fleece, as in they need lanolising once a month and then dried flat, so still nothing too bad, but fleece you can just chuck in the washer, on the radiator for five mins and its ready to use again

x

I never used wool but loved our fleece. I mostly used fleece pants, some soakers and some sleepers, no leaks :) Just make sure its 100% polyester fleece

I'm far too lazy to use wool, however great they are... but Ellie's fleece wraps are great, never had a leak.

I can vouch for ellie's wraps they are brilliant, they keep the wet in amazingly and wash and dry in seconds, i love mine and as soon as i have some more pp i will be getting some for my holidays as i have decided ellie's are going to be the best for spain xx

Haha, mammy made nappies will be on show on the cosda daroda soon lol, or should i say "coming to a beach near you soon"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"