Flo app for irregular cycles

Noelle.

Reaction score
Does anyone use this app? Is it worth using for someone with irregular cycles?

I use it. I've been using it for 3 cycles now. I don't have irregular periods, except the last one, but it will adjust and change based on the information you put in. Very simple to use, and will switch over to pregnancy mode (if that ever happens :growlmad:) to track pregnancy, too.

Thank you for the information. I didn’t realise it also tracked pregnancy. I think I’ll give it a shot. X

I’m currently using it in trying to conceive mode . I’ve only used it for the last three months currently waiting this months AF . It updates every time you enter some info . I think it sets your cycle as 28 days until it’s got enough AF cycles logged .

You can adjust the settings, if you know about how long your cycles are. After a few months, it will adapt to the average length of your cycles. I like it because I can also keep track of my cm, symptoms, etc. That way, I can refer back to the previous month and see if I was having the same symptoms around the same time of my cycle. That helped with the symptom spotting after the 2nd month, for sure.

Personally think Flo is good for a free app but it’s all based on avarages like cd 14 ovulation and 14day LP id definitely recommend FF app x

Thank you for your help everyone. I’m trying it alongside fertilityfriend to see. Oddly my cycle seems to be heading back to 28 days so hopefully it will settle down again after a turbulent few months. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->