Florida baby!!

Kina

Reaction score
Just booked 8 nights in Florida early December with Virgin, thanks to Mr Tesco :D All paid for in clubcard deals :D

101 days to go and counting :happydance:

So looking forward to all the xmas celebrations over there, it's my fave place to go. Everybody needs a laughin' place :headspin:

wow thats fab!

You must of had some points! lol

x

Brilliant Kina, you're gonna have such a great time!

Soooooo lucky !!! jealous !

You must be so excited ! x

Kina that is fantastic.:happydance:

You need to share your Tesco success with us xxx

Wow! Well done you! :happydance: How on earth did you do that with clubcard points?

Well done Kina........Im on your tail!!!!! Im on target this quarter!

Wow thats crazy, if you don't mind me asking how many points did you have??

Sorry if a bit rude to ask

It cost me £515 in clubcard vouchers, so 51500 points :) Did it using online extra point codes and all the extra point vouchers I could get my grubby mits on!! So far since 29th July I have 12629 points, so am on target to get enough together for next year. Am soooooo addicted lol!!

Nope, but I do send DH down there quite a lot. It's 2 mins down the road in the car :D

It cost me £515 in clubcard vouchers, so 51500 points :) Did it using online extra point codes and all the extra point vouchers I could get my grubby mits on!! So far since 29th July I have 12629 points, so am on target to get enough together for next year. Am soooooo addicted lol!!

It confuses me-Dale just had to bin £30 of vouchers cause they had expired, im trying to explain to him what you do to get the points and convert but im confusing him as well as myself!:rofl:

Give clubcard customer services a call and ask them if they can reissue the expired vouchers, apparently they can :)
Every £10 is worth £40 of Virgin deals, so that £30 is £120 towards a hol, or £120 in restaurant vouchers etc. All the info is on the clubcard website :D

I still dont know how you manage it even with the extra points! say for example you get a voucher for extra points if you buy banana's and you dont like bananas, would you buy them anyway just for the extra points ? Coz I dont use half of mine becuase its for things we dont buy! My supervisor at work has a tesco credit card, and you get points on everything you buy then, if I had got a credit card think it would be a tesco one :)

There are loads of ways of getting extra point, It doesnt have to be by buying stuff you dont like Lauz. I have bought loads of vouchers off Ebay from the baby and toddler club so I get atleast 100 points on every pack of nappies I buy and 100 points on wipes. They only cost me about £2!

I don't get how you can buy vouchers - all mine have my name & clubcard number on, I thought they were non-transferrable?

I'm up to about £50, we're going to cornwall in October so I'll use them to eat out & go to the seal sanctuary!

I don't get how you can buy vouchers - all mine have my name & clubcard number on, I thought they were non-transferrable?

I'm up to about £50, we're going to cornwall in October so I'll use them to eat out & go to the seal sanctuary!

I thought that too! its obviously possible to get so many points but Im not clever enough to figure out how lol

The baby and toddler club vouchers dont have any names on them. And if you buy any that do have names on, you can use your Tesco Club Card Key fob which doesnt have your name on either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->