Flu - how long does it last :(

JWandBump

Reaction score
Started on Wednesday with a bad headache so I literally just had a day in bed hoping it would pass
Thursday - aching all day, top to bottom. Bad headache constantly again, even kept waking my up through the night.
Friday - developed a high temp, no energy, couldn't move without it hurting. Boiling hot but freezing. Bed time was terrible with hot flushes. Really bad belly ache.
Saturday - same again
Today - slightly better, awful tummy ache. Hot and cold again and still very achy. Still can't leave my bed really :(

How much longer can this last? I'm dying! :( I have two kids under 3 to look after. Thankfully it's been my OHs days of so he's been looking after them. I just feel like a terrible mum :'(

I'm sorry to say both times I've had flu it lasted at least 2 weeks. It wasn't as bad all the way through but it was at least 2 weeks before I felt up to leaving the house etc. Hopefully you have a horrible cold or something that will pass quicker.

:hugs: with proper flu, you're looking at a good 2 weeks :( I've had it a couple of times, and it really is awful. Hope you feel better soon! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"