Fluctuating HCG levels

KMS602

Reaction score
I found on September 12th I was pregnant with my second - exactly 4 weeks pregnant

My LMP was august 16th but has not been consistent since I had gotten it back for a few months after BFing my first born.

On September 25th (5 weeks 5 days) I had bright red blood for like a second then following brown discharge - very mild pain in my lower right abdomen. I decided to go to the ER to get checked out.

My HCG levels were 11,000 - I had a transvaginal ultrasound and there was a gestational sac and yolk sac - no fetal pole. The dr seemed weary that there was no fetal pole but I had read it would be too early? He did say that my ultrasound didn’t quite match up to how far along I think I am. I noticed on the results that they had put my LMP as august 14 - two days off from what I told him was the 16th.

I got blood work again Monday morning to check my HCG about 40 hours later it went up to 160000. Dr said it should double every 48 hours but then also read once it hits 6000 it’ll double every 96 hours.

I opted to get my BW again Thursday for a full 48 hours to pass - dropped to 14000.

could this in hope be vanishing twin? I haven’t bled, just brown/grey colored discharge here and there.

I go for my 7 week ultrasound this coming Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"