Fluff for christmas??

Babyshambelle

Olivia's mum & pregnant!
Reaction score
Question for you girls...

As it is Olivia's first Christmas, and she won't know a lot about it really... do you think it would be ok for me to 'give' her some nappies from santa?? Or is it too much of a practical 'boring' thing?? :shrug:

I could maybe get her a special weenotions with her name on and a rose (her middle name) and some other fancy ones?

xx

i say go for it!! she will be more interested in the wrapping paper this xmas anyway!

when i opened this thread i thought it was gonna be asking about xmas prints :rofl:
i was like OMG can you get those!! :happydance:

of course u can get them lol, all you need is a bit of xmas fleece :lol:

omg im gonna have to make some now :dohh:

i wa thinking about doing this aswell cos i just have no clue what to get her at all!!

x

same ere were not gettin morgan much........decided to get him more for his 1st bday x

I'd do it!! I did actually...but I didn't wrap them cause he was only like 3mo haha..but that's part of what I bought him. A friend sent him some for Christmas and then tons for his first bday

great idea hun and what a brill excuse you have just given me for new nappies lol thankyou xx

Now that's an idea! My only problem would be deciding whether new nappies are a present for the baby or actually a present for me :blush:

Ooh and it's Ramadan now with Eid at the end... presents are given for Eid too and baby will be here by then. I think my husband's family normally just gives chocolates or perfume or something but nappies sound like a much more sensible and practical thing to give a baby. And then my family will celebrate Christmas - I think we're getting the best of both worlds!!!

My mom said she'd buy some as part of my gift for xmas!!! NO FAIR! I'm going to tell her she can include them in his gift...his bum, his gift! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->