Flying question

Greta

Reaction score
Hi am sure this comes up a lot but I am not sure what the rules are about flying if possibly pregnant - is it safe?

We are flying on a short flight to Paris next month and maybe further afield in February. We are ttc all this time. Thanks for your help.

Should be fine, I didnt even know i was pg last week and flew a 1,5 hour trip. Might fly again in Feb, they just say it is dangerous to fly long periods because if you were to misscarry you wouldnt wanna do it so high in the air.

Otherwise women shouldnt fly after 7 months.
x

Yes its fine in early pregnancy. Its only when it gets late on the airlines have issues. I wouldn't worry about short haul flights at all. If it was long i'd say make sure you drink plenty and have a walk around. I flew to canada at 8 wks preg with my dd.

Perfectly safe in the early days. I flew in first trimester and the only problems I had was with the MS :sick:

Oh yes i was dreading that! Luckily it stayed away whilst i was on the flight. Can't imagine anything worse than puking in an airplane toilet!

It is perfectly save, i have had passengers make babies on a plane.... Just keep active and drink lots of bottled water... not the plane water you don't want to see the tank they put the "clean water" in....

But if i can give you advice, have a test done before you fly, and maby inform the In charge Cabin Crew memeber, as if you are unsure of anything they would be able to assist straight away, i like it when i was informed on all my passenger on my flight...

But i will go get my manual out tonight and have a look at early pregnancy flying and passenger safety in early pregnancy.... Will let you know tomorrow....:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->