Flying whilst pregnant

Marzie.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going away to benidorm for a hen weekend on the end of February and I'll be 8 weeks at the time of flying, was just wondering if anyone had an previous experiences of flying whilst pregnant or any advice they could give me, Am extremely nervous and worried. Haven't seen the nurse yet but am at the end of week, hopefully theyll advise me itll all be fine and to go away and enjoy my last holiday before baby :D x

yep you're fine to fly, I will be flying in a few weeks also. and was up in the air at 4 weeks too. If you can, it would be a good idea to invest in some Flight Compression Socks, To help your circulation. If it's a long flight get up every hour or so and walk around a bit. Make sure you drink lots of water, and maybe carry a few extra sick bags with you. If your MS is anything like mine take some snacks with you to help, also people have said boiled sweets help too.

Awh thanks alot :) that has definitely made me feel a little less worried about it all :) It's not a particularly long flight, am in the uk so should only be 2 hours or so, but shall go get some flight socks and plenty of snacks :D haha, thanks :)

I flew uk to USA at 5/6 weeks and next week when I'm 10 weeks I'll be doing it again...could def do without it but work calls. It was no problem last time, this time I'll be queasy unless the ms dramatically improves so I expect it will be a bit less pleasant! Benidorm will be no probs...enjoy!

i flew at 8 weeks and had no problems at all... you will be fine :) the biggest trouble i had was getting comfortable in the seat (which is hard anyway as i am 5'10").

Awh good :) thanks :) and ohh noes :/ sounds an awful long way to go for work :/ hope its not too unpleasant for you :]

Thanks...will be the last time! From now on I walk to work, the conference trip sounded a lot more fun when I wasn't pregnant. Hoping that the journey with my colleages won't give the game away...they don't know yet!

I have to fly on March 1st from Korea to the U.S. and I am not looking forward to it. I hated that flight even when I wasn't pregnant. I am going to be 10+4 at that point and have to take 3 flights...1 is about 15 hours then two that are 3 hours. This is going to be rough.

That sounds like a really long day :( good luck, hope it goes alright for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->