FMU, 11DPO, Am I Seeing Things??!! *Chart Update*

Tasha S.

Reaction score
Hi girls!

My chart looks amazing, I tested at 8 DPO: BFN. Again yesterday at 10 DPO, BFN (I swear I saw the tiniest something, but DH said I was nuts! :haha:). But today I think I see something. Opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 112
I can't see anything.

However, I'm beginning to realise on this forum that I can never seem to see what others can??

Best of luck to you! Xx

Something is catching my eye! 😊

Not sure I see it, but I am sure it's there IRL! Good luck!!

Your chart does look really good! I don't see anything on the test though.

I can't see anything but your chart does look good.

only word of caution is to watch out for completely flat line temperatures like that as it can be a sign your thermometer is on the blink (low battery or simiar). Maybe try taking a random temp and seeing if it's different ?

Thanks girls!!

Joybell: I thought of that and took a temp last night and it was different (higher!). DH tried too and his was lower! :haha:

I had flat temps in my first pregnancy before my bfp.... Hope it's a good sign! Not sure I see anything yet on the test.

Glad you thought of it too! When I was pregnant with my son my temps hardly moved either. I went up and down in a tiny zigzag between 0.5 degrees. Fingers crossed

Thanks Joy!!

I'm going to try to hold off testing tomorrow, but I feel like I'll probably cave in! I think I'm going to do a first response digi. I'm tired of squinting at lines! I'll update if I test! xxx

I was definitely seeing things! :haha: BFN on a digi this morning. And my temp dropped. I think I'm out! Xx

OMG! Another temp spike this morning!!!! And yet another BFN!!! What is going on?!?! :wacko:

I wouldn't test with digis this early if possible. They don't detect as early as other tests. What did you test with this morning?

I tested with a digi AND a FRER :rofl: and both BFN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->