Fmu gave fainter BFP. What gives?

LadyBuggy4

Reaction score
Today i am 13dpt (Pregnyl 10,000 iu). Last night I got a blaring bfp and this morning it is very faint. Maybe still lingering trigger? Is fmu always best?

Second morning urine or evening urine is actually best. Every one thinks fmu because they think its more concentrated, but its actually just because your likely to pee longer first thing so you'll have enough to do the test. The amount of hcg in your urine isn't any less later in the day, the levels dont change, but you may not have as full a bladder later in the day so you pee less which equals less hormone on the test which gives a fainter line. Go with the first test you took, and congratulations!

May I ask why you tested again after a good bfp? Just curious as I always see people testing again and again after a positive and I was curious as to why they keep testing.

I tested again because I have read stories about the trigger hanging around until 14dpo. There is also a huge descripancy between the 2 different tests. Lastly we have been ttc for almost 5 years so it's kind of hard to believe.

What do you mean by the trigger hanging around?
And I can understand not quite believing it after trying so long, hoping it all goes well for you ��

Ok thanks to google I know what the trigger shot is now. It may be leftover trigger, test again tomorrow and it would definitely be out of your system. Wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->