FMU or...?

fairygirl

Pregnant, 1 Angel, 2 Rainbows
Reaction score
I thought I'd post this in here. I am very nervously intending to test in the morning if I get through the next 14 hours without a nasty surprise. I'm 16 or 17 dpo (I think) and have cycles of between 30-33 days post bcp. Last month was the longest at 33 days but I have had spotting before AF since I came off bcp but not yet. Soo... I don't have any tests in the flat, never done one before and wondering how to go about it in the morning, apart from getting myself to Boots that is. Do I pee in a cup with fmu and dash out or can I try and hold it for a few hours after. I am rubbish at holding and quite often get up a couple of hours early which would be fmu and then go back to sleep. What would your advice be?

I've always heard that holding your urine and reducing fluid intake for 4 hours is just as good as FMU....

I'm gonna try my best to hold it after I've had my early morning wee. The temptation will be before I leave to drive to Boots. 13 hours to go.

Scared out of my mind!!! And teary and petrified of seeing AF.

BFN even with fmu the following day. CD36 today, no AF, just waiting for her really.

Now think I got my dates all wrong. No chance of pregnagncy. Fully expect a 42 day cycle. :sad2:

At least I know for the next time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"