FMU V's afternoon

J

Jennah33

After 3 chemical pregnancies at the beginning of last year I just got my BFP a couple of days ago... and been stressing like mad willing the line to get darker and panicking when instead it got lighter... then darker... then lighter...

I have realised that my FMU sucks lol.... my 2ndMU is stronger and 3rd even stronger. I get a faint BFP FMU and they get darker as the day goes on, then the next day FMU is stronger than the day before FMU but lighter than the afternoon before.... so I read up on this and lots of women have said the exact same thing so if any of you are worrying about tests getting lighter or not progressing take your strongest test and test that time of day the next day :)

Apparently it says somewhere that the concentration of HCG is higher in the afternoon... I suppose its kinda like LH which synthesises in the night then comes out through your wee through out the day and the best time to test is between 2pm-10pm same goes for HPT assuming you are not drinking buckets!!

I have discovered this got my BFp 12 days ago but kept testing to see lines darker plus I like seeing the positive after thinking I wouldn't see it! tested last night v dark same as control did other this morning bit lighter did other about 111am darker than control! so my urine def tests better later in day! I must stop testing now can't get any darker lol x

Lol... congrats on your BFP :)

These are mine... still v light but getting darker. I just thought they would be darker by now..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73864463@N02/

I wouldn't worry Hun I didn't get a positive till I was late and it was still faint. It just takes time, with my daughter I got negative first time I tested and I was a couple days before my period a week later I got my positive. X

I wouldn't worry Hun I didn't get a positive till I was late and it was still faint. It just takes time, with my daughter I got negative first time I tested and I was a couple days before my period a week later I got my positive. X

Wow, thats late! Must have driven you POAS crazy.... I KNEW since 2dpo I was preg.... was just waiting for the test to tel me haha.

Its not when I get a pos I'm worried about, it's the progression.. last time my Hcg was not doubling in 48 hours, but I am sure the tests are better this time. I will relax when I do a digi next week and fingers crossed it says pregnant 2-3 as it remained at 1-2 with the chemical pregnancies... it never progressed.

Congrats sweets I wouldnt worry 2 much about the line progression unless your bleeding heavily etc,I would get your levels checked and say screw testing it will just make you crazy like it did me.Hugs and blessings xoxoxo

I've used morrisons ASDA, superdrug, first response and clearblue digi lol. clearest result I got early on was from superdrug x

This is my progression from 12 days ago till today x

Attachments

• photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 42c4387a.jpg
    42c4387a.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 39
that's the ASDA or morrisons ones they r the same. It's so easy to keep testing to look for the tiniest change but u don't notice it so much so try to relax a bit is my advice x

I have to say, the line I got on Morrisons own yesterday was better than the line on the internet cheapies lol.

Brook: Yes... I know... I have been here before and my tests got darker til after I m/c anyway so it didnt actually tell me anything. I am now only going to test late morning or early afternoon one test because in the eve its so light (diluted wee) it scares me. I peed on a 20miu ovulation stick thinking if my level was over 20 it would be as dark as the control line... wrong... it wasnt even half of the control line :( but I just had a word with myself because my wee was pretty diluted and I need to stop torturing myself. They wont do a hcg blood test unless im bleeding which im not at all. Im still exhausted which is a good sign.. I feel it will be ok this time... I have to just keep thinking like that.

Ljayne: How many DPO are both your tests?

Those internet cheapies take FOREVER to darken!! Here is my progression with them vs. FRER. It was driving me mad waiting for them to darken. It wasn't until I was over 5 weeks pregnant that the test was as dark as the control!
So, I wouldnt worry too much.

Attachments

• DSC_0003-1 copy.jpg
    DSC_0003-1 copy.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_0002 copy.jpg
    DSC_0002 copy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 73
oh, and to post a pic, you have to be in the "post reply", not the quick reply, and select Manage Attachments at the bottom. Then you can select files from your computer and upload them to your post.

Sorry hun chronic tiredness hit me lol. I'm not at actually sure where I was in my cycle I know I was late but I actually didn't worry bout conceiving as I had doctors in January for help coz my pcos lol.

You have your positive relax and enjoy it :)

There did signature tho have feeling I'm going back a bit on scan as think I ovulate later lol x

Those internet cheapies take FOREVER to darken!! Here is my progression with them vs. FRER. It was driving me mad waiting for them to darken. It wasn't until I was over 5 weeks pregnant that the test was as dark as the control!
So, I wouldnt worry too much.

Oh God that makes me feel so much better... i did a clear blue digi today and it sai 'pregnant' within 2 minutes... then said 1-2 I'm 14dpo but know I implanted on 9/10dpo so I will test again tomorrow with a better wee wee as this one was not my strongest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->