FMU V's afternoon

Here's my 11,12,13 & (today) 14dpo progression :)

Attachments

• 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 13dpo.jpg
    13dpo.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
  • 14dpo.jpg
    14dpo.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 21
Those internet cheapies take FOREVER to darken!! Here is my progression with them vs. FRER. It was driving me mad waiting for them to darken. It wasn't until I was over 5 weeks pregnant that the test was as dark as the control!
So, I wouldnt worry too much.

Gosh the difference between the internet cheapies and FRER is just amazing.... I was sooooo worried about the darkness. When I m/c all 3 times it took the line ages to come out... and i thought that was a sign I was M/c but I can see now its just the tests! Thanks for that x

Lol... congrats on your BFP :)

These are mine... still v light but getting darker. I just thought they would be darker by now..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73864463@N02/

Wow your 15dpo is the same as my 10dpo one!!!
My friends keep telling me I'm having twins, scared now xxx

Lol... congrats on your BFP :)

These are mine... still v light but getting darker. I just thought they would be darker by now..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/73864463@N02/

Wow your 15dpo is the same as my 10dpo one!!!
My friends keep telling me I'm having twins, scared now xxx

Lol no with my twins it was v faint at 11dpo... I just know I implanted 10dpo.. I felt it and I felt utterly exhausted. I could not stay away... the next day I started to get a faint faint + You prob just implanted earlier hunni like 6 or 7dpo.... twins only raise your HCG by 30% not double... there is loads of info on these things on peeonastick.com and by the way, that probably wasn't the most tactile thing to say to someone panicking about having faint lines after 3 miscarriages :(

On a good note... you are due the day after me :)))

As someone who lost a baby and had had 7 miscarriages I know the pain of baby loss
Infact it is 3.55am and ive just done my 10th test cos my breasts arnt as sore.
Just cos my test is strong doesn't mean its all going to be ok!

As someone who lost a baby and had had 7 miscarriages I know the pain of baby loss
Infact it is 3.55am and ive just done my 10th test cos my breasts arnt as sore.
Just cos my test is strong doesn't mean its all going to be ok!

So sorry for your losses... it's really hard to relax when you have miscarried esp more than once... with my m/c my tests continued to get darker for days even after I started bleeding... even after I passed a placenta... so no the tests mean nothing but we keep soing it :/

This time around my positive starts to show within like 30 seconds... with the m/c it took ages to come out... even when I went to A&E they said it took ages to show... the best thing you.. we all can do is stay away from the tests and just panic if there is any blood (touch wood)

If it is any consolation my bb soreness has gone right down.. it's normal.. its just you getting used to the hormonal changes.

Good luck xx

yeah i know, i have put everything away and just going to enjoy the fact that today i am pregnant.
with my daughter i was always back and forwards to the dr's and he told me i had to relax, nothing can stop another MC so its pointless worrying about it.

here is to both of us having another 8 H&H months ahead :hugs:

yeah i know, i have put everything away and just going to enjoy the fact that today i am pregnant.
with my daughter i was always back and forwards to the dr's and he told me i had to relax, nothing can stop another MC so its pointless worrying about it.

here is to both of us having another 8 H&H months ahead :hugs:

'Here here!!'

Although I did just look at my charts from last year and my 1st and 2nd m/c I started bleeding at 20dpo (I'm currently 16dpo) the 3rd one I got positive at 10dpo and started bleeding at 11! I cant stop fretting.. Ill feel better once the digi says 2-3 if it ever does. Its still saying 1-2 and im 4w2d but I implanted late...

Lucky people who just wham bam thank you mam I'm pregnant, didn;t have to try and dont knwo what a m/c feels like :/

Fingers crossed... keep in touch and ill try to be strong too :)

HH8 to you too!! x

Lol. I have one left. I will do it next week. I did a digi today, yesterday and day before lol

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for this thread. I am currently 14dpo and got my first positive on a Clearblue Plus (I find them super accurate!) along with a real squinter of a FRER. Yesterday (13dpo) my FRER got a bit darker (no squinting required), but this morning (14dpo) when I took the test it took FOREVER for the line to show up...like 8 or 9 minutes, and when it did, it was incredibly faint, pretty much the same darkness as yesterday's. I've been pretty much FREAKING out all day that I'm having a chemical. After reading your post I decided to try and OPK...just to see... sure enough, glaring positive. So I thought, what the hell, I'll use my very last FRER to see if afternoon urine would make a difference.

Sure enough, line shows up within about 1 minute and only 3 minutes later, is already WAY darker than my test this morning. And this is after only about 2 hours hold. :happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee:

I am THRILLED! I have a history of m/c so I know there are no guarantees, but at least this is giving me solace for the moment.

Thanks soooooo much :)

congrats to you both....to the OP and hopestruck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"