Fmu with hospital test!! UPDATE with a $ tree test..ANOTHER UPDATE!

Awww you ladies are wonderful.. Thanks everyone. I'm starting to get use to the fact that I have a BFP!! I want to say congrats to the ones that have gotten their & plenty of baby dust to the ones still trying.

Today makes me 11dpo & this is the hospital test I used to see progression.. I definitely see that it's darker than yesterday's.. I had to tweak my fmu test yesterday.. This one is untweaked!!

Attachments

• 20160521_100535.jpg
    20160521_100535.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 82
Yep! You're Pregger's!!! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy 9months and hopefully an 18-30 year period that you are able to maintain your sanity :) LOL

Thanks ladies.. I have the worst headache ever today? Could it be increasing hormones

Thanks Ladies.. I do have an updated test today from the lab if you want to see it

I took this like 2 hours ago.. It's def darker in person.. Stupid camera of mine.. I'm 15dpo.. However I know you're not use to seeing these kinds of tests ... C is for control.. R is reference and T is test line... 3 lines=POSITIVE!! No line by T is negative... What do you all think!

Attachments

• IMG_20160525_122403.jpg
    IMG_20160525_122403.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 55
That's definitely positive! Congratulations! I've never seen one with a 'R' line before! :)

Lost.. Thanks.. I don't feel prego at all... My head just hurts a lot pee a lot some cravings here & there and sore breast

That's completely normal hun. I didn't have symptoms until 6 weeks!

Not at all but then it was the one month I didn't start testing ridiculously early lol. I tested on what I thought was 9DPO PM, with no hold. My IC was to be honest, looked like an indent and my FRER was glaringly obvious! At my dating scan it turned out I actually tested on 11DPO pm! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->