FOB is so stupid! (small-medium rant)

megrenade

Reaction score
so, I was playing a video game (Skyrim) - and he texted me, and.. since we aren't together.. texting back isn't exactly a priority.

HIM: well have fun bein stuck to video games
ME: thanks :) I will
HIM: umm ok? fuck u then - what the fuck is your problem? women in general!
ME: well, I'm sorry you feel that way?
HIM: good answer!!! bye!!!
ME: bye.
HIM (5 minutes later): mommy what did you do while u were preg with me? oh just sat around and played video games. what about daddy? well he was out slaving to provide a life for you that he never had.

-- ridiculous right? I eat healthy, I quit smoking, I take my vitamins, I routinely go to the doctor even though I'm the one paying for it.. I've even applied at fast food restaraunts, grocery stores.. all WITHOUT mentioning my pregnancy, and they're all hired up until the end of the year.

what else can I do? I'd go for walks, but everywhere around Portland is full of gangs and people you can't trust -- so, dangerous.. I don't have any friends here, they're all back home -- and I'm staying here for him :blush:

I mean, what else am I supposed to do? :wacko:

Don't let him get to you. What would he think is the better answer, playing games or fighting to the blood with FOB? And clearly that would have been the alternative. As for staying where you are, why aren't you moving back home if Portland is that dangerous and you have no family and friends there to support you? I would totally get out of there! xxx

He is just being a stupid little boy and having a tantrum. You're not together anymore and as long as you're keeping him up to date on important information RE baby [and that's really only if you want to] then it doesn't matter what you do or don't do or who you see or don't see. You're doing the most important bit, you're growing the baby!! :hugs:

agree with the other ladies, he just trying to cause a fight for no reason.

I deff wouldnt stay where you are just for him tho, esp if you got friends and famiy back home.

xx

I agree with the others. It isn't your fault that you can't get a job, and anyway, you wouldn't be working much longer anyway. You are doing a good job growing a healthy baby. I can't manage full time work anymore, and I am only 19 weeks. I can only manage 3 days tops a week (stressful job) but I am putting my health first because that is better for the baby.

When the baby is born you will need the support of family and friends if you two are not together any more. I would seriously consider moving back to where your family and friends are.

hi sounds like you are having a rough time, can i just say dont stay put for him i think he could prove to be a bit of a disapointment in the long run seriously consider moving back home you need some support and he needs to grow up, dont mean to be disrespectful father of the child and all that but whose needs should be met?:nope:

Oooh, maybe he can try carrying one to see what a carefree, responsibility-free, non-tiring, non-stressing activity it is then. :rolleyes:

WTH! He has major issues!!! He is just pissed because he isn't getting the reaction he wants out of you!!! Loser!

sorry for the language but i would just tell him to fuck off

what ur supposed to do is go back home and not sit around in a place u have no1 waitin for an immature asshole like him to come round xx

Hahah - thanks ladies! I know, I need to go home.. but I want to spend the holidays with my dad - this'll be, the 2nd time I've ever spend them with him.. I'll probably go home sometime after New Years - my dad just makes 2x as much money as my mom, who pretty much lives off child support.. which is why I wanted to stay here :\ 'cause I know baby and me will never go without.. there are pros and cons of both places.. be broke but have my mom's help with birth & a newborn out in the country.. or have lots of money in a place I hate; I'm torn!

I know this goes against the grain but i can understand the guys frustration if he is supporting you completely and you aren't even together, and as you say texting back to him isn't really a priority so obvisouly there are issues with communication. If i am reading this correctly that is. I would personally move out so you don't have to deal with his tantrums and also don't have to rely on him as it's obviously stressing him out, which means he will stress you out. Sure he needs to support the baby, but he can still do that while you're living elsewhere.

I think in this sort of arrangement you both have to play nice otherwise it's a recipe for disaster.

I don't mean any offense - just my opinion...

I hope it all works out for you, i can imagine while not working it must be so hard. xx

I know this goes against the grain but i can understand the guys frustration if he is supporting you completely and you aren't even together, and as you say texting back to him isn't really a priority so obvisouly there are issues with communication. If i am reading this correctly that is. I would personally move out so you don't have to deal with his tantrums and also don't have to rely on him as it's obviously stressing him out, which means he will stress you out. Sure he needs to support the baby, but he can still do that while you're living elsewhere.

I think in this sort of arrangement you both have to play nice otherwise it's a recipe for disaster.

I don't mean any offense - just my opinion...

I hope it all works out for you, i can imagine while not working it must be so hard. xx

He isn't supporting me, AT ALL. I'm living with my father, who's supporting me. He doesn't pay for SHIT. And I don't ask him for anything, ever.

Ohhh sorry i misunderstood this then. My apologies hun! Well in that case, yeah keep taking the piss out on him then he deserves it! What a wank. He definitely doesn't have any right to act the way he is, you can do what you like!

Ohhh sorry i misunderstood this then. My apologies hun! Well in that case, yeah keep taking the piss out on him then he deserves it! What a wank. He definitely doesn't have any right to act the way he is, you can do what you like!

I didn't mean to sound heated, btw. I just don't use "lol" so people always think I'm being a bitch - hahah. But yeah, he hasn't paid for anything yet.

Nah i didn't think you sounded heated at all! All good :) If you're happy staying at your dad's as well then stay there, id just ignore the dudes messages if he is just trying to pick a fight. I think you're well within your right to.

Don't let his guilt tripping get in the way of your playing Skyrim! That game looks beautiful :D

It's not as if you haven't tried to get a job, but as you said it's impossible right now, I have a lot of friends in the same sort of situation. Well done to you for quitting smoking and eating well, you're doing what you can for baby, you enjoy yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->