Fob rant.

Discussion in 'Teenage Parenting' started by GemmaLeanne, Jun 4, 2011.

1. GemmaLeanne

GemmaLeanne Mummy to Kacie & Abbie :)

Im so angry. We made a mutual decision for FOB to move out last week so we could have some space and appareciate eachother more. but its like he wants the best of both worlds. he wants to see me and kacie when it suits him and we were going to spend the evening together today so he could spend time with kacie and we could have a nice time watch a film etc when she went to bed. he let me down because he was ''busy'' so i went to my mums for the night and he rings me just now VERY drunk. saying he cant get home because he cant walk and i should be there to help him when he needs me, he was crying down the phone about how he needs me and he needs me to help him.

now me being the nice person i am just told him to put his mate on who has assured me he will get him home in one piece. but found it SO HARD to bite my tounge. we were meant to spend tonight together. and then he has the cheek to tell me i should be there when he needs me when he was the one who went off n got drunk instead of comin to see me and his daughter.

hes also just rang to say hes had enough of me and hes goin to go and spunk up another girl. beautiful terminology. such a gentleman.

im SO angry right now. my blood is litterally boiling. :growlmad:

2. Char.due.jan

Char.due.jan Mummy to Luke

:hugs: men are wankers!

3. x__amour

x__amour Mommy.

4. GemmaLeanne

tell me about it! hes so lucky hes no where near me right now or the nearest heavy object would be going straight at his head! i mean ok hes drunk so he doesnt reli no wat hes sayin.. but thats no excuse. usually id be upset by what he said but im so angry with him that hurt doesnt even come into the question! :growlmad: xx

5. abbSTAR

abbSTAR Harleys Mummy

urgh, slap him!

6. GemmaLeanne

trust me if i was near him right now i would. if i havent had atleast an appology by tommorow he can fuck off.

he needs to sort his head out.
    xx

7. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Has he apolozied?
    Men are nearly always wrong,i swear lol.
    Thats out of order what he done though and especially what he said about another girl,i mean why tell you that for?!

8. Rhio92

Rhio92 Connor, Saskia, OH & Me

9. laura1991

laura1991 Mummy to Lily

Punch him in the face it should do the trick