FOB's mum

That's lovely Anna :D It's nice when FOB's family get involved :happydance: since Tattie has been back with her FOB he's been giving me £50 week for baby stuff ... completely off his own back, I've never even suggested such a thing... but it's so nice - not just for the money, which is useful, but because it shows that he cares and is getting really involved :)

On the subject of cotbed bedding - Matalan do really good quality but affordable sheets and blankets for that size :) ... the sizes are printed on the packs so you know you're getting ones that will fit :happydance:

That's lovely Anna :D It's nice when FOB's family get involved :happydance: since Tattie has been back with her FOB he's been giving me £50 week for baby stuff ... completely off his own back, I've never even suggested such a thing... but it's so nice - not just for the money, which is useful, but because it shows that he cares and is getting really involved :)

On the subject of cotbed bedding - Matalan do really good quality but affordable sheets and blankets for that size :) ... the sizes are printed on the packs so you know you're getting ones that will fit :happydance:

thats really good of him!! wish mine would give me £50 a week :rofl: but no
i ordered this one yesterday:
https://direct.asda.com/Disney-Winnie-the-Pooh-4-Piece-Cot-Bedding-Set/002112040,default,pd.html
but may get a couple of those sheets and blankets from matalan, thanks :thumbup:
xxx

I wish FOB did that for me aswell! lol hes not brought anything for baby or even offered to give me money.. least his mums kind of helping me out abit by asking if i need anything but iv got everything now so :dohh: but she brought a few clothes for him and shes buying me some stuff apparently but it should be him not his mum doing it! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->