folic acid and baby asprin anyone??

tinkerbell79

Reaction score
hi,
well i had an emergancy d&c on thursday - which was now my third, however as i have had children inbetween i will not be having any tests done to find out why :nope: As i really cant bare the thought of this happening again ive been doing as much research as i possible can and have heard alot of people taking higher doses of folic acid and also baby asprin, so I was just wondering what everyones thoughts are on these? is anyone trying these at the min? and as anyone tried with/without success? thanks x

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

i am on the higher dose of folic acid (5mg) and I am trying just now.

honestly, i would request to see a reproductive endocrinologist. they can run a panel of tests on you. i have had a healthy child too. my first was no problems. since then i have had 3 early losses. after my 2nd loss i made an appt with a RE (and lost another before my appt) and i found out i have a blood clotting issue.

i am on the higher dose of FA due to having spina bifida myself in a very very mild form... i look normal and act normal just have bad back pain.

also on the BA after 3 MC's took the BA after the 3rd MC and the next egg stuck, i'm convinced its what prevented another MC

I've been on baby asprin when I got pregnant each time. It didnt prevent my miscarriages. I've heard that it helps some people though. I was told to keep taking it by my dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->