Folic Acid!!

MintChocChip

Reaction score
Started taking folic acid in preparation for TTC, makes it seems more real and closer :thumbup::thumbup:
Where is everyone else on their WTT journey?

I've been taking Seven Seas trying for a baby pills for a couple of months now and my husband is taking Prime Perfect Man. We're hoping to start trying at the end of the year but just in case it accidentally happens sooner, it seems like it's a good idea!

I want to get into much better health - eating better and getting plenty of exercise. So far neither of those have happened, haha.

Hi, we're trying in September but I've been on seven seas since I came off the pill at Christmas! I can't believe it's July! I'm so incredibly excited to start trying!!! I can't believe it's so close. X

Really starting to feel real now! I'm also trying to lose weight and get some small jobs done around the house before ttc -it helps pass the time and makes me feel more proactive.

Really starting to feel real now! I'm also trying to lose weight and get some small jobs done around the house before ttc -it helps pass the time and makes me feel more proactive.

I'm trying to keep busy too I'm just finishing an online course in wedding and event planning as I'd like a new career eventually abs learning to drive too so I can drive 2 kids around (quite nervous about having them in the car tho as I haven't been brave enough to even drive with my son in the car yet)

I want to lose some weight as well but I think next month when I start folic acid I'll fel the same as you 'it's actually going to happen now!' And that will be the kick up the bum to get me motivated to stick to my diet! :)

You def sound busy -learning to drive and completing a course. Driving without doubt will make your life easier especially with 2 little ones!

You def sound busy -learning to drive and completing a course. Driving without doubt will make your life easier especially with 2 little ones!

I finished my course!!!! :D
Just need to pass my driving test in september and I'm ready to be pregnant.

We were going to start trying in sept but my in laws want us to all go on hoilday together at the beginning of nov and as I had hyperemesis gravidarum last time I don't want to be pregnant and sick on hoilday so we put it back to the end of Oct :(

That's fantastic, well done Beccaboop! It's a good feeling being able to tick things off the to do list whilst wtt.
It's nice you have a holiday to look forward to, will definitely help pass the time & brings lots of opportunities for bding!
We sound like we will be ttc together, as we will be ready very end of Oct, but probably ovulating in Nov - we can move over to ttc together ��

That's fantastic, well done Beccaboop! It's a good feeling being able to tick things off the to do list whilst wtt.
It's nice you have a holiday to look forward to, will definitely help pass the time & brings lots of opportunities for bding!
We sound like we will be ttc together, as we will be ready very end of Oct, but probably ovulating in Nov - we can move over to ttc together ��

Yeah it feels good knowing I've achieved something feel lost now it's finished.

It looks like I'll he ovulating around 25th of October so will be in 2ww during hoilday as it's 5th nov.

I plan on taking a pregnancy test and pads and could find out on hoilday :)

Yay a ttc buddy that's exciting!

Started folic acid earlier this year when Mirena came out in case of any oops! I've lost 15 pounds and hoping to lose about 10 more. And just trying to get settled at work as much as possible as I'm fairly new in my role and working towards my masters online.

Beccaboop getting a bfp out on holiday would be lovely!!

Hi Aruppe716, 15 pounds well done! That is great, wish I had your willpower, when are you planning on ttc?

Thank you! I've been doing a weight loss team challenge at work! We will start ttc in october, probably late October depending on how my cycles fall.

Hi all,

I've been taking my folic acid since March to make sure I've got a good build up and I've just bought some supermarket's own brand of pregnancy vitamin because it seems to have a better balance of everything I'll need once we start ttc, things like iron which I don't think I get enough of being a veggie. We're on countdown to our holiday to Vegas which will (hopefully) be our final hurrah before children :-D 51 days to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"