Folic acid

Layla

Reaction score
Coz i feel so sick in the mornings its getting hard to take this pill without heaving :(

I follwed the guidlines that you should take it 3 months before getting prengant, so coz we were TTC for so long, i h ave been taking it now for roughtly 10 months.

I know your meant to take it untill your 12 weeks, but its getting so hard, with the sickness, the last thing i want to do is swallow a pill.

Do you think its ok to stop being as i have been on it so long? or is it not worth the risk?

xx

I picked up that before & in the first 12 weeks is important.

I have pregnacare which can be taken right the way through :D Seems to suggests theres more benifits still to be had after the 12 weeks x

If you can't stomach the tablets Layla, have you tried looking at what foods contain folic acid and try to get more of those into your diet.

Cx

i was thinking on teh way to taking the kids to school, i have been taking it for longer, i started taking it the feb after Coby was born coz we TTC right away, so its been over a year!

I do eat alot of folic acid foods as an extra boost, but im not sure if they will work on there own?

xx

Layla most of the time i forgot to take mine ...

Bubs is fine just eating the foods will work, still folic acid hun

xxx

I was the same layla so i took the tiny yellow folic acid which was easy to swallow and i took it at night instead of the morning as i didnt puke it up again then. have only just gone on to a multivitamin like pregnicare now.

i never took it atall with Harley - so it shouldnt be a problem x

I was the same layla so i took the tiny yellow folic acid which was easy to swallow and i took it at night instead of the morning as i didnt puke it up again then. have only just gone on to a multivitamin like pregnicare now.

its the tiny ones im taking lol feel that sick that anything that touches my throat isnt good.

Didnt think of taking them at night tho, thats a good idea, might try that, thanks! :D

xx

LOL. I want to go back to the tiny yellow folic acid as the ones im taking now look like i shouldnt be taking them orally if you know what i mean! Forgot to mention that you can get folic acid at the health food shop in a liquid form but i cant remember the name. i know its expensive and costs fifteen pounds but its worth it.
I sent my free prescription form off yesterday as my silly midwife forgot to stamp it and i kept forgetting to go and get it stamped! Was wondering if you can get it on presciption and save yourself but dont know if you can get vitamins free. Does anyone know? x

i will try taking them at night first, i can normaly eat things by then so im sure i could prob them ok :)

xx

What tabs are you taking Layla?

just plain folic acid from the chemist, they are tiny little yellow pills.

I cant take anything big, im a wimp when it comes to taking tablets

x

I didnt take it with Kai but if u can take it at night Layla i would just to be safe hun!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->