Follicle check!!

mummytoangels

Reaction score
Just wondering how many follicles u had on ur CD10-12 ultrasound nd wot size were they. Also wot were u taking? clomid? Letrozole (Femara)? Nd did it result in a positive pregnancy? Sry for all the questions ladies. I am just curious.

Sending u all a truck load of baby dust Xxx

I was taking clomid and had a scan done on cd13, (I o'ed on cd20).. My scan showed the largest follicle I had was only 12.9mm, which made my nurse believe that my 50mg dose of clomid wasn't making me o. She told me to go ahead and try anyway that cycle and not get my hopes up.. Well needless to say, since I did end up o'ing and timed bd'ing, we got pregnant. Sadly ended at a 5w mc. Are you taking anything??

I was taking clomid and had a scan done on cd13, (I o'ed on cd20).. My scan showed the largest follicle I had was only 12.9mm, which made my nurse believe that my 50mg dose of clomid wasn't making me o. She told me to go ahead and try anyway that cycle and not get my hopes up.. Well needless to say, since I did end up o'ing and timed bd'ing, we got pregnant. Sadly ended at a 5w mc. Are you taking anything??

Hi Sweetie!! Thank u for ur reply nd I am so sry for ur loss. Yes I am taking femara, this is my first round. I have done 12 clomid rounds but they never resulted in a BFP.

Oh my! 12?!? Wow girl you have patience! I'm assuming you have a follicle scan soon? What cd r u? I'm currently waiting af from taking provera.. Take my last pill tomorrow so expect her to show up around the 12th! And thank you for your thoughts. :)

Oh my! 12?!? Wow girl you have patience! I'm assuming you have a follicle scan soon? What cd r u? I'm currently waiting af from taking provera.. Take my last pill tomorrow so expect her to show up around the 12th! And thank you for your thoughts. :)

LOL this whole journey is a game of patience. I have 7 angel babies so I no we can get pregnant.
I had my scan yesterday (CD10) nd I had 17 follicles ranging from 12 to 18mm. I go back on Monday (CD14) for another scan.

I agree, it takes a lot of patience!! Did you just never o on clomid? Have they looked into how thick your lining is if you've had so many mc's? I wonder if that is causing you to lose them... But hopefully they've already checked that! And 17 follicles?! Holy crap! They said I only had a couple.. Hopefully this means one of them will stick!

I agree, it takes a lot of patience!! Did you just never o on clomid? Have they looked into how thick your lining is if you've had so many mc's? I wonder if that is causing you to lose them... But hopefully they've already checked that! And 17 follicles?! Holy crap! They said I only had a couple.. Hopefully this means one of them will stick!

I already O on my mine anyway so I Od with clomid but it was horrible it made my ovaries feel like basket balls. Femara is much nice on the old body lol

My lining has always been great nd my losses have been put down to 1 of those things. All our tests came back fine. My first loss was twins at full term, then 2 1st tri losses nd then my triplets which were 2nd tri loss.

I went for a scan tday (CD14) nd I had 9 follicles pop. Now the waiting game, I am hoping nd praying for BFP :)

How r u going sweetie?

Still have a lot left! I'm hoping and praying for one of those to stick and be healthy and full term! Sounds like you've been through a lot. :( I'm so sorry to hear!! It's so hard not to ask why.. But it will make you appreciate it that much more when one finally sticks! So you're currently just waiting to o? I'm doing too, af showed up today so I'm super excited to start trying again!! Taking clomid again cd5-9. :)

Still have a lot left! I'm hoping and praying for one of those to stick and be healthy and full term! Sounds like you've been through a lot. :( I'm so sorry to hear!! It's so hard not to ask why.. But it will make you appreciate it that much more when one finally sticks! So you're currently just waiting to o? I'm doing too, af showed up today so I'm super excited to start trying again!! Taking clomid again cd5-9. :)

I O'd overnight. I ended up having 21 follicles nd 9 popped when I O'd lol

Oh! Lol I guess I misunderstood ;) yayy!!! And bd timing was good and everything?! Oo I'm so excited to see what happens with you!

Oh! Lol I guess I misunderstood ;) yayy!!! And bd timing was good and everything?! Oo I'm so excited to see what happens with you!

lol Yes we have been BDing every 2nd day nd we BD last night nd the morning b4 that as well so it's prefect timing :)

Well looks like I'm a couple weeks behind you so we can just live vicariously through each other! ;) I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow for a base line scan to make sure my ovaries don't have cysts, and if they're clear then I will start my clomid cd5-9! So excited!!

Well looks like I'm a couple weeks behind you so we can just live vicariously through each other! ;) I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow for a base line scan to make sure my ovaries don't have cysts, and if they're clear then I will start my clomid cd5-9! So excited!!

Oh exciting sweetie. I have everything crossed for u.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"