• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

follicle reduction, IUI and 2 week wait

Nikkita.Jono

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have PCOS. We have been ttc for 4 years now, i have had clomid and my partner has been taking the recommended vitamins. I have been injecting myself with menaphor for a few weeks now and finally i achieved my follicle of 18mm. I infant produced 6 so i was having a follicle reduction to remove 3 as they don't allow more than 3 to have the chance to take.

When i went in for it a LOT of follicles had grown and they nearly stopped the procedure, but they didn't :D so they left 2 follicles in and did the IUI procedure. So now I'm on the 2 week wait to test to see if it has worked. I hope more than anything that it has and we have a healthy baby at the end of it :D

After the procedure i felt very sore and still do now a day later, so I'm resting and trying to take it easy. I thought i would share my journey with you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"