Follicle tracking - confused...

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi girls just after an opinion.

Ive had some follicle tracking this week as part of fertility treatment and this is the improvement..

Monday - 2 follicles 14mm and 16mm

Wednesday - 2 follicles (left 16mm and 21mm) - right lots of small one 14mm

Friday - one follicle 23.2mm the other large one GONE - right follicle not developed past 16mm

I have another scan on Monday to see of other follicle gone as it was all fuzzy and as FS said that shows its getting ready to pop.

Ive had positive OPK last night at 6pm and again today but im confused as if one follicle is already on its travels does that mean im ovulating twice ! Or does it just mean the first follicle left the building slightly earlier today !

The FS just said "its gone dont worry as long as you have had intercourse as recommended you are ok" !

What do u reckon, I couldnt temp this morning as I was away at a dinner last night and had a late night and a couple of glasses of wine !

Fluffy I cant remember if clomid was part of your fertility treatment or not? Cd15 is looking like O day, so that was Friday, but could have been really late Friday night, towards early Sat morning perhaps, thats maybe why you got a +opk on the Saturday as well.

Thanks hun, I have definately ovulated. Had further scan today which confirmed ovulated and apparently the smaller follicle on the right had gone too, she said it had ovulated so released 3 eggs !.

Yes I would say CD15 was ovulatio looking at my chart. I covered my bases so fingers crossed.

OMG three eggs!:happydance: You're in with a super duper chance this cycle! How exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->