Follow on milks?

xxleannexx

Mom to a girl and boy
Reaction score
when did you start your LO on follow on milk like 6 months + ones?
does anybody recommend any particular one?

I just got max on follow on milk 6-18+ he loves it and spits up allot less ..
He gets this cause he is now eating 3 meals a day and wasnt drinking as much milk

as for the brand I use the walmart parents choice brand

thanks i got some today, so will give her ago on it as summer is also having three meals a day!

Excuse my silliness, but what is follow on milk?

Excuse my silliness, but what is follow on milk?

its the next stage on of milk, to go along side weaning, some use it, some don't, my hv said its not worth it, but imo, i disagree, as it provides the extra iron and vitamins needed during the weaning process, but like everything, its parental choice :)
i'm just going to be using the aptamil follow on milk as maddi has always had aptamil and has got on really well with it :)

ah. gotcha. I never weaned my son. maybe that's why I hadn't heard of it. He weaned himself at just over 16months and was already on soy milk - as he can't have cows milk.

ahh i see :) - shows you every LO is different :) congratulations on you :bfp: btw :hug:

I've just bought a tin of C&G stage 3 for Jack once he finishes this tin of stage 2 milk - he drank a ready made carton of it today & liked it:happydance:
He has been on 3 meals for a while now & was starting to refuse his milk, so I was getting worried he wasn't getting enough goodness from his milk, but I have started to stagger his milk & solids further apart so he can now finally manage to go 4 hrs between feeds & he is drinking one less bottle, but more milk at each feed, but we will still switch over once this tin is empty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->