Follow up scan tomorrow- nervous and excited!!!

Roschey

Reaction score
So I'm around 9.5 weeks. At 5 weeks I had a scan, but all they saw was an empty sac. Since it was so early, doc wasn't too terribly concerned. Then my progesterone came back low so I've been on oral progesterone for 4 weeks. Tomorrow we're doing another scan to make sure everything is ok. I'm freaking out just a little! This pregnancy is completely different than my previous two (although even those weren't the same and they were both boys!) This one I've been so much more tired. And I've had such terrible bloat that I've been in maternity clothes since 6 weeks. I think I've gained around 5 pounds already, but I don't weigh often because it gets me down. I started off this pregnancy like 35 pounds higher than my other two so that had me a little down to begin with. But my husband and I really wanted another baby, our last, and so we decided that we'd go ahead and just start trying and when it happens it happens. Then I could focus on losing everything again when we were all done with babies.

Ugh this post has turned into so much more than just my scan tomorrow- sorry ladies! I just have so much on my mind these days!!! I want to feel better. The first trimester is the worst, I know. Fatigue, nausea, bloat in belly, hips, and legs even! But if I get good news at my scan tomorrow it really will all be so worth it! Tomorrow can't get here fast enough!!!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow hun. I'm sure everything will be fine and you'll see a beautiful little babe :)
Hope you'll feel better!!!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Wishing you the best of luck with your scan x

Well we lost the baby. It was measuring 2 weeks behind and they couldn't find a heartbeat. I have to go in for a D&C tomorrow morning. We're completely devastated. :cry:

I'm so very sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

I am so very sorry hun! I'm wishing you lots of strengths to get thru this difficult time :(

So sorry to hear this!! Praying for your healing tonight! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->