Food aversions

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Ok so normally I'll have a salad for lunch, ceasar sauce the lot (the thought of Caesar...ugh!!) ...but just lately I can't stand the thought of any foods I once enjoyed, even the thought of a sandwich makes me feel sick! I'm literally choosing things that are dry! Toast, crackers etc.

Anybody else with me on this?:coffee:

The only thing I feel like eating is fruit or ice cream. I'm totally off meat. Ugh any kind

I keep wanting cheese! But I'm mildly lactose intolerant and cheese will definitely upset my stomach :cry: So pretty much everything else is unsatisfying...haven't been totally turned off of any foods yet though

I usually love cheese! In all forms and sizes lol but in the last couple of days can't even think about it. The thought makes me gag :( Had a bite of bagel with some butter on it and nearly threw up. I love butter as well lol

I'm finding it hard to find any foods to eat. with DD I didn't want any red meat. Loved fruits and sweets. This time I am ok with most meat just not steak, but breakfast and lunch are pretty difficult.

I get food aversions much more than I do nausea, and with my daughter I never actually threw up. I don't usually have aversions to specific foods per se, but just like I think I want something and go to eat it and it's just wrong, not what I really want at all. So I just don't enjoy food. It lasted until 14 weeks with my first pregnancy and then after that I felt fine again. Hoping it doesn't last any longer than that this time.

Glad I'm not the only one and it seems a common thing!

I've a lush dinner in mind for this evening but weather I can eat it or not is a different story...

I absolutely adore sun chips usually and hated any "regular" chips that are heavy with oils and salt. If I ate chips, it was sunchips.
Anywhoo I bought a bag the other day and I think it was the first time I let the bag sit in my home for a whole week hardly touched, haha. I sat down with a handful of them and I just shared at them and the smell made my stomach turn just imagining eating them made me question my whole life. "how could I ever enjoy these?" Before this I definitely had cravings but this was my first noticing extreme food aversion

Ugh I made a slimming world curry yesterday, it's the same curry I always make and I always enjoy it.

Last night however was a different story. I got halfway through my plate and thought nopppppppe don't do it. Then threw it all back up.

Gross and now just the thought of it makes me feel queezy!

Yep! Last time around with my daughter I could only eat bread and ready salted crisps! Seems to be similar this time around, totally off meat but fruit seems ok for now.. mainly eating toast and marmite and fruit!

I have a food aversion to all food right now, I'm literally just forcing myself to eat. 🙈

Omg I have been exactly the same for the last couple of weeks! I think of something that I fancy eating, and by the time I've gone to the effort of making it or going out to get it, I often can't quite stomach it. The fridge is full of half finished things which I am going to have to throw out, such a waste. The thing that really worked for me was mashed potato, pie and peas with gravy last night - I hoovered the lot and felt no sickness. But the thought of fruit, or salad, makes me feel slightly ill. Seems baby wants calories!

I've had pretty bad sickness but there are certain foods that turn my stomach especially the smell of onion and garlic cooking (vommmmm!) and I've completely gone off broccoli which I usually love. Pregnancy does weird things!

My coworker brought me some lovely chicken curry that I usually love and I thought I was going to pass out it grossed me out so much. Really, meat in any form is a huge NOPE. Fruit smoothies and spaghetti is pretty much it these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->