food baby!

Chai_w

TTC #1
Reaction score
hahahahaha i just ate and i always get this bloat. well atleast i know what i'll look like pregnant :haha: though it kinda makes me a little broody:blush:

does anyone else's stomach bloat this much after eating?:coffee:

Attachments

• food baby 2 lmao.jpg
    food baby 2 lmao.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 12
  • food baby lmao.jpg
    food baby lmao.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 12
My stomach looks like that all the time! (and then I bloat on top of it...) You are so lovely and slim, lucky you! :D

5 weeks pg :) used to look like you so take a look into your future :haha:

Attachments

• cp1_1111012342.jpg
    cp1_1111012342.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 8
i bloat really bad is i eat much, and get really sleepy. and some times the bloat is painful :( but i cant to be preggo so that the bloat goes away and a real bump shows :)

I don't bloat, but I have a huge stomach anyway. :( It looks like I'm pregnant all the time, which is depressing. I'm not exactly fat or anything, but my insulin and PCOS makes me carry all my weight around the stomach and back so I look like a donut. :| Not much I can do about it, though, so oh well! Can't wait to show OFF instead of hide my 'bump' haha.

Yes! This happens to me after I eat! Hahaha. And sometimes I can push my stomach out really far and I look a couple months pregnant, haha! When I show DH he says YOU ARE SO WEIRD :blush:

Hehe, funny thing is this is how you'll look in the first trimester, most women bloat sooo badly but are convinced it's bump, despite baby being miniscule lol!! xx

Yes! This happens to me after I eat! Hahaha. And sometimes I can push my stomach out really far and I look a couple months pregnant, haha! When I show DH he says YOU ARE SO WEIRD :blush:

glad its not just me!! :haha: x

:haha: OH sees it and just jokes that i am already pregnant! Can't wait to actually be pregnant and have a real bump to show off =)

i get that all the time but since im not skinny i just look like 3 months pregnant.

OH MY LORD yes I bloat so badly I literally look realllly pregnant all the time. It's horrid.

I totally have this too! I have always had a pot belly despite being slim and bloat a huge amount! I don't expect I'll show for ages when I do get PG as my belly is so poky!

Lol yes I look about 24 weeks pregnant after a big meal! I always joke with my DH that I am going to start showing at 6 weeks because I'm just going to stop holding it in :) haha

I bloat as well but after 3 children in 4 years my stomach muscles are not great. I think you look amazing.
love Charlotte
xxxx

Defo! I bloat sooo bad sometimes, but I have a B belly :dohh: so not quite as cool as yours!

I think perhaps we should say pregnant women look bloated, rather than we look pregnant, may make us feel better lol :)

Haha we should SO have a food baby picture thread! I bloat so bad after eating - or when I'm out and had a lot of fizzy drinks!

Is it a bit mad that I like it though...:blush:

Following on from my last post - see pic of alcohol bloat! (I was pushing it out quite a bit as well haha)

Excuse my face though, I was quite drunk by this point!

EDIT - the cigarette IS NOT MINE :) just to clarify lol I am a very proud non-smoker

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
I bloat REALLY badly after I eat! By the time I go to bed at night I could easily pass as 6 months gone! :cry:

Having had an emergency section didn't do wonders for my stomach muscles either I should imagine :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"