Food cravings... when should I expect them?

Mommy_to_Be

Reaction score
I am 18 weeks along now, and so far I haven't had any real food cravings. I have noticed that sometimes I just want fresh fruit and veggies, but I think that is because those food items are easier on my stomach.

I'm worried that I'm not eating enough. I'm very careful about what I eat, and I only eat healthy food, but I haven't gained any weight.

Same here hun

i havent gained any and i dont actually have any cravings ..

I dont think il even get any, but thats ok.. As long as the lo is good

i never got food cravings with my first, now i'm pregnant with my second i still dnt have any. not everyone gets them. As for your eating so long as you are eating healthy you and your bubs should be fine. if you are worried just have an extra pot of yoghurt in the afternoon. cravings can strike at any time but it might be better of without them :)

My cravings were much worse during the early part of 1st tri. I craved things that made me want to puke (1st craving was a chili dog -- GROSS! Luckily a veggie dog did the trick). Or maybe I'm just used to obeying them now so I don't realize they're happening. :haha:

Be soooo glad you are not having cravings!!! When one hits- I must have that item within the next few hours. Its disgusting really lol- I obsess over it and then when I get it apparently I make an inappropriate noise with the first bite lol!

I've never had proper cravings, just the occasional 'need' forsomething. But as soon as I've had it i'm not interested anymore.

Weirdly with this pregnancy I haven't craved, but i do have a aversion to anything meat, I just cant stnd it. Chicken, pork etc although i did manage to stomach a little steak but much prefered the salad with it! Even had a bacon sandwich the other day but made DH cook (burn) it so that it didnt taste 'meaty'!

Be soooo glad you are not having cravings!!! When one hits- I must have that item within the next few hours. Its disgusting really lol- I obsess over it and then when I get it apparently I make an inappropriate noise with the first bite lol!

This well made me laugh!! My bf seems to do that with all food anyways :haha:

Oh n I've had no cravings, I just like all food!

I don't have any cravings. I have just realised I have scoffed 100g of fudge (from Christmas) over the course of today, and that it contains (whoops) 64g sugar (!) but I think that's just from greed! I have a colleague who is pregnant and has been eating lots of gherkins *shudder*, but not sure if that's a craving or just because she really likes gherkins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->