food foood fooood foooood!!

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
why just after i settle in bed after being downstairs next to the kitchen all night do i suddenly feel sooooo hungary like my stumach is going to eat itself all up! :grr:

I am all settled and ready to drift off to sleep the i get this grumbling pain in my stumach saying feed me!! i already ate tonnes tonight :( i get it at about 4.30am too :(

anyone else get the same or am i just a fat greedy monster lol xxx

The advantages of living in a flat :haha:

I used to be hungry all the time, could literally eat anything in sight, but this past few days i can hardly stomache anything :( i only eat what i have to! Xxx

yep i get that!! Sit down there all day and then soon as im in bed after midnight im bleedin starving!!!

Haha its a vicious circle! i had to go get something so went and got a packet of crisps (i know i know not got to eat this time of night :nope: lol) and as soon as i get up the dog gets up and wants out then i climb back into bed wide awake!! after it taking 2 hours to get me into sleepy mode haha! and it will all happen again until 4 when im hungary again.. i try to resist it if i can lol xxxxxxx

buy a box of cereal bars and keep them by your bed!

1-they fill u up
2-they sustain hunger
3-healthy!
4- you dont have to get out of bed :rofl:

your a genius!!!! why didnt i think of that!! haha cocopop bars here i come! mmmmmmmm xxxx

:haha: i have normal cocopops? but that means venturing down stairs :( booo xxx

I know the feeling oh to well...For some reason, I woke up at 4am and was just wide awake..I was laying there..and then my tummy started to growl..I was craving blueberry pancakes...I faught with myself for about 30 mins before I sneaked out the door at 5am to go to IHOP and get some blueberry pancakes

ohhh purple i sooo want a macdonalds now!! lol xxx

I have some alpen light bars in my drawer by the bed for when i want a snack there healthy and taste yummy and not 2 dry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->