Food poisoning in the two week week - worrying!

maybabydoll

Other
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm probably over worrying but we are TTC and are in the TWW now but the night before last both my husband and I had food poisoning and possibly the most vomiting of our lives. Yuk! Feeling better today although still tired. But I'm worried if by any chance I am/was pregnant (but too early to test) could I put the baby at risk? Also do people tend to watch what they eat/drink during the TWW? Although in our case we think it was couscous that did it, so not one of the "unsafe" foods during pregnancy anyway.

Let me know if you think I have any cause to worry or just being irrational! x x

A little bump :flower: would be really interested in your thoughts. Especially if people are careful with food/drink during TTC? :hugs:

No you wouldn't have put the baby at risk but I feel bad for you I have had my share of food poisoning and its not fun.

Lol yeah you dont need to worry so much. In the first week of the tww is when the egg is travelling to the uterus. The second week is when it begins to implant. Its after those two weeks when the placenta nurishes the baby. So its safe to drink etc during that time. So the food poisoning wouldnt have done a thing. The only important thing one should do in the tww is to make sure they are getting enough vitamins and eating healthy. Dont over stress yourself as stress is what causes issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->