food suggestions needed!!!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MrS. MaBrEy, Jan 31, 2011.

1. MrS. MaBrEy

MrS. MaBrEy Mom of 2 & TTC

its game day on sunday, and my husband is a soldier who lives in the barraks on post (he is still in school so not allowed to live with me:wacko:) he came home for dinner tonight and says "i did something really really bad, i hope you wont be too mad at me...":dohh: oh god oh god oh god what is he going to say.... "i accidentally invited 5 of the guys over for dinner and the superbowl on sunday (cowers in fear of death)" :shock: what? are you kidding me? in our 400 sq. ft. apartment? really? i mean i know we have a big screen but....oh baby i dont care really....but here is the question... WHAT am i going to cook for 5 game watching guys?!?!?!?! im making asian hot wings...of course you cant have game day without hot wings...and potato skins...just because they are easy! WHAT else should i make????? OMG i cant even think of anything else that will work besides like nachos or fajitas...HELP!

2. tallybee

tallybee DS '04, DD '06, DD '15

Your ideas all sound good! Finger food, buffet style. Sandwiches, pizza slices, don't make it too complicated :)